Videos are always known to have a strong visual appeal in this fast-changing digital world. TikTok is a well-known video-sharing application where content can be easily created by users for a variety of genres. ByteDance that controls and manages TikTok earned more than $35 billion in revenue and an operating profit of $7 billion in 2020.
Let us know some real-life examples of how TikTok is being used by businesses to promote their brands
- Female truck drivers in the USA are utilizing TikTok to share videos of their success stories, dressing tips, and exercises to stay fit.
- Two teenagers, Jenica Baron and Alexa Mohsenzadeh from Illinois posted a video on TikTok that garnered more than 300,000 views. They wanted people to donate hygiene and sanitary products for their non-profit organization, Her Drive. They have received 200,000 products till now to be distributed to the Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC) communities.
- TikTok is increasingly utilized by beauty care companies to share videos of skincare products, facial, hair care products, and tattoos.
- Big companies like ESPN, Netflix, and WWE gained millions of followers for their brands on TikTok last year.
How TikTok is providing more benefits for businesses to post content
- TikTok has become a hub for advertisements related to education, healthcare products, consumer packaged goods, food items, e-commerce, gaming, and fintech services.
- TikTok is planning to come out with an auto-reply feature for business accounts. It includes a comprehensive list of keywords.
- The video-sharing giant has established a Small and Medium businesses (SMB) academy for enterprises located in the Middle East, North Africa, and Turkey. This will help firms to optimize their marketing campaigns and enhance their storytelling.
- TikTok will share revenue with South African musicians after successfully formulating an agreement with the Southern African Music Rights Organization (SAMRO). The royalties paid to the music artists and composers will depend on the usage and market share.
- TikTok is all set to live stream e-commerce for online merchants in Indonesia. Sellers can reach out to more shoppers through the broadcasting of videos.
- TikTok established a deal with IPG Mediabrands where 13000 marketing professionals across 130 nations will use the platform to post advertisements and organize promotional campaigns.
Entrepreneurs aspiring to make a big impact in the highly competitive video-sharing market can team up with a competent app development company for TikTok clone app development. They will provide smooth-working Android and iOS apps, a web panel, and a robust admin dashboard.
Some useful tips to promote your business on the TikTok clone app are
- Determine your target audience – Create tailor-made content according to the likes and preferences of your audience. Categorize your target market according to age and gender. Once the videos are posted on the TikTok like app, measure the trends in terms of daily active users and monthly active users.
- Decide the specific genre of videos to post – The video content has to be according to the requirements of the business. Publish videos that are highly suitable for the benefits offered by your brand. This helps the firm to get more followers quickly.
- Finalize the frequency for sharing videos – The business must start off posting video content 3-4 times a week. They can track the response received in terms of views, comments, and shares. Regular publishing of videos helps in the retention of the audience in the long run.
- Announce a challenge – The TikTok clone is a hub for people to share their skills and proficiencies. The brand can establish a personal rapport with their customers by asking them to perform specific tasks and post videos of the same by tagging the company’s TikTok page and a particular hashtag. The business firm can become a viral sensation in no time.
- Hire famous influencers – Influencers help in uplifting the users’ trust in a brand. They share engaging videos and stories about a business with their large group of followers. The videos can be shared in the form of sponsored posts by utilizing the #ad hashtag. The website link of the brand can also be inserted in the descriptions of the videos. This leads to better chances of purchases of products and services by customers and efficient community management.
- Advertise your video content – Businesses can easily monetize their videos by making full use of various kinds of advertisements on the TikTok like app. They can publish native content, brand takeover (in the form of photos and GIFs), hashtags, branded lenses (that utilize Augmented Reality and 3D), top view ads, in-feed video ads. The TikTok clone ensures that the video content of the business firm reaches the right target audience by closely monitoring the viewing habits and interests of the users.
- Add special effects and music – Videos that are posted containing some visuals and people speaking will not attract much attention from the audience on the TikTok like app. There are a wide variety of effects, filters, stickers, and songs that can be included in the video content to make it more attractive.
- Indulge in cross-posting – The business can get a positive buzz by sharing its video content posted on the TikTok clone across other leading social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. This helps to boost its organic acquisition of new users. This increases the return on investment (ROI) as the potential of video marketing is fully used.
Platforms like TikTok have proven that businesses cannot afford to ignore communicating their brand message via video. More users will stream videos on their devices in the future, contributing to better conversion rates and greater sales for brands. Tutorial videos, demonstration videos, and customer testimonials will be watched with the highest frequency by the audience. Short videos in the range of 15-60 seconds would be preferred.
In the next few years, video content will be dominating internet traffic. Modern technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) will be used for sharing targeted videos in a personalized manner. Hence, entrepreneurs must get started with Dubsmash Clone App for gaining more business traction and staying relevant in the fast-paced digital era.