We haven’t worn the same clothes or accessories for decades. It is quite logical that from time to time you update your wardrobe, delighting yourself with new clothes and stylish things. What to do with old things? Here everything depends on you. If these are clothes and you like them, you can wear them at home. Or even give it to someone if the thing is in good condition, but you just don’t like it or it has very minor flaws.
But where to put the old leather handbags? Again, if the accessory still looks very good, but you just don’t like it anymore, sell it or give it to someone you know. And if life has already battered the handbags too much, then it is better to take the product to a landfill. Although there may be other options. For example, this is your favorite brown leather handbag of excellent quality, and the hand does not rise to throw it in the trash can. By buying leather handbags in Singapore, you can wear them as long as possible without losing quality. What can be done with it?
Let’s think about how you can use old bags
- Give to a child as a toy. A little girl will appreciate the new accessory in which she can put toys, children’s books and other treasures at home. The most important thing is that you will not worry about the safety of things. And the child can dispose of the bag at his own discretion.
- Decor element. Yes, yes, you heard right. From an old handbag, it is quite possible to make a wall vase for dried flowers or even an original photo frame. In fact, a flight of fancy can lead anywhere. You can collect a collection of old handbags and make an original wall panel out of them. Can be used as a stand for books and notebooks (depending on the design of the bag itself). In some cases, it can also be used as a flower pot for fresh flowers. More precisely, you can hide the pot itself in the bag. But make sure that water does not leak inside when watering.
- Restoration. If you are tired of only the color in the bag, but otherwise you are more than satisfied with it, it is enough to repaint it yourself or give it to the master for restoration. And now your favorite accessory has a second life, the handbag can be worn again. You can also close small scuffs and cracks with rhinestones, embroidery or stones – and now the accessory is back in service.
- Garden organizer. If you have a cottage or a garden plot and you don’t know what to do with an old bag. You can safely turn it into an organizer for small things and garden tools. Of course, if this is not a small clutch, but a large functional bag, a shopper. All kinds of scissors, gloves, shovels, brushes, etc. – everything that can come in handy in routine gardening.
- New life for the bag. If the accessory is made of high-quality genuine leather. Which for the most part has retained its excellent appearance, you can reuse the material. For example, go to a master tanner who can make shoes, a wallet, a bracelet or something else out of a bag. And if the bag is large, it is quite possible to alter a clutch or purse from it. You can also sew a case for a phone or glasses, a key holder, etc.
- Travel organizer. If you often go out into the countryside with friends or family, or car trips are common for you. You can load various useful little things that you may need on the road into an old bag and throw it in the trunk. In the event of an unexpected trip, the necessary things will be at your fingertips. In particular, you can put a car first aid kit in a bag.
- Charity. If the bag is still in good condition, you can give it to the help center for the homeless, and socially disadvantaged, or to temples. There, the thing you do not need will find a new owner.