Are you happy with your smile and healthy teeth, but you don’t have the perfect look? It is possible to visit the dentist regularly, but you may not have the smile you desire.
What’s Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic Dentistry is the science and art of improving your smile’s appearance, function and appearance, including your bite and gums.
These procedures could include changing your teeth’s position, bleaching them or covering them with caps or veneers. You may also consider other procedures to enhance your smile.
This is the name for more complex and invasive cosmetic dentistry in Glasgow. This type of treatment is more difficult and requires local anesthesia. It also takes a longer recovery period.
There are many cosmetic procedures. These procedures include adding material to the gums and teeth (bonding, porcelain caps or veneers), as well scaling, reshaping and straightening.
- Porcelain Crowns: A porcelain crown is used when a tooth cannot be repaired. Porcelain can be used to repair damaged or chipped teeth.
- Dental bonding is the most cost-effective and simple cosmetic dentistry procedure. It involves the application of tooth-colored resin to the tooth, followed by the treatment with a special light.
- Dental Implants – If one or more of your teeth is missing, damaged, or are affected by injury, decay, or any other reason, a dental implant may be the best option. Dentures are an option for severe damage.
- Dentist bridges:- A dental bridge can replace dental implants. These can be used when space is limited or the surrounding teeth are too small to allow for a crown and/or dental cap.
- Tooth Whitening is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that can be done in a few minutes. There are many products that you can use at-home to whiten your teeth. However, a dentist will usually give you better results.
- Porcelain veneers – Porcelain veneers are a popular way to restore damaged or discolored teeth. Porcelain veneers can be bonded or glued to your teeth.
Prosthodontic and orthodontic procedures may be included in cosmetic dentistry. Full-mouth reconstruction, Invisalign, braces and Invisalign are all possible.
Cosmetic Dentistry: Is it Painful?
Cosmetic dentistry doesn’t require painful surgery. Cosmetic procedures such as veneers and teeth whitening do not require any painful surgery.
Sedation dentistry is offered by many dentists in Glasgow. Patients who are anxious about the procedure can opt for Sedation Dentistry.
Cosmetic Dentistry: Are You Safe?
Cosmetic dentistry can be performed safely by licensed and experienced dentists. They are subject to rigorous quality control in order to ensure that our members have a wonderful experience at the dentist.
Many people ask “Is it safe to whiten my teeth?” Under the supervision of a registered dentist, teeth whitening can be safely done.
Cosmetic Dentistry: Do you need it?
Cosmetic dentistry is an option, but it is not mandatory. Cosmetic dentistry is sometimes necessary in certain cases.
Business Name : Este Medical Group
Address 1st Floor, 176 Bath Street,Glasgow,G2 4HG,Lanarkshire,Scotland
Phone no ; 0141 231 1883