The city of Jaisalmer has been very well located deep inside the majestic areas as it and is very well covered with stunning architectural marvels which ultimately help in improving the historical aspect of the place. There is a good number of tourist attractions in this particular city that ultimately helps in providing people with the perfect opportunity of exploring new things without any problem and ultimately help in making sure that things will be very well connected with each other. Some of the significant places to be visited while you plan your stay in Suryagarh Jaisalmer have been very well explained as follows:
- Gadisar Lake Jaisalmer: This particular place is very well located on the outskirts of the city and is a very beautiful lake which is capable of providing people with a peaceful atmosphere along with Tranquility. The historical perspective of this particular Lake dates back to the 14th century and ultimately this was considered a major source of water for the whole city. This is a very popular tourist attraction where people can enjoy the boating and scenic views without any problem ultimately planning to visit during winter is definitely important in this case so that people can have access to the migratory birds.
- Patwon Ki Haveli Jaisalmer: This particular place is a cluster of five small havelis into a single premise and ultimately is one of the best places to be visited. Everybody can enjoy easy access to the best possible exquisite wall paintings and mirror work. Ultimately everyone will be able to enjoy the best possible courtyard and 60 balconies over here so that things will be sorted out and people can enjoy access to the distinctive paintings without any problem. Things in this particular case will be definitely helpful in making sure that everybody will be able to enjoy access to the best possible historical aspect of the museum.
- Jaisalmer Fort: This is another very important place that you need to visit in the city of Jaisalmer and the best part of this place is that it is capable of resembling the huge sand castle. Basically, this is the epitome of the Rajasthani culture and architecture and ultimately is the largest living fort in India which is capable of housing more than 5000 people at a time. It has also been registered as a UNESCO World Heritage site and is very much successful in providing people with multiple numbers of benefits.
- Jain Temple in Jaisalmer: There is a comprehensive series of seven interconnected temples in the Jaisalmer Fort which are known as the Jain temples and are very much famous across the globe for the great archaeological value associated with them. The focal point of all of these places is the DILWARA style of architecture with significant carvings of human and animal figures on the walls. This place is considered to be a very significant pilgrimage spot with spiritual vibes and also helps in making sure that the historical aspect will be easily understood by the people throughout the process.
- Salim Singh Ki Haveli: This place comes with 38 balconies with very specific carvings of a peacock-shaped architectural-based roof. This is nothing less than an example of architectural brilliance and the best part is that it comes with outstanding art and culture with beautiful paintings on the interior walls. As soon as people will be entering this place, they will be witnessing a life like sandstone which will be capable of providing people with a very royal look in the long run.
- Bada Bagh Jaisalmer: This place is a very important garden complex with a series of tombstones of royal families and ultimately is a very modern place related to Rajasthan is passed. It is very well located on the small hill lock with the entrance to the tombstones at the bottom of the hill and the garden also has a spectacular setting with multiple dull brown 36. This place is a very important place to be visited by individuals to enjoy the best possible birdwatching activity at all times without any problem.
- War Museum in Jaisalmer: This is the historical museum which has been set up by the Indian Army and is capable of displaying the bravery and sacrifice of the armed forces. In this place, you will be able to witness a good number of artefacts related to the inspiring contribution of the Indian Army in multiple events across the globe. It also includes the models of military vehicles and the trophies won by the army people from India.
- Desert National Park: This place is spread across 3162 km² and is heaven for wildlife lovers. This is one of the largest possible parks in the entire country and includes multiple desert plants which are capable of improving the survival factor in the hot and dry climate. If lucky enough people will be able to find out about the endangered species of the great Indian Bustard hair without any problem which will be helpful in providing people with a good number of benefits.
- NATHMAL Ki Haveli: This particular place is very well built out of yellow sandstone and is capable of providing the best possible carvings on the interior and exterior. It is very well made of one KG of gold leaf and has been believed that two brothers were there who built the left and right wings of the architectural marvel.
- TAZIA tower Jaisalmer: This place is very well situated in the Palace complex and is the best possible replica of the different Muslim areas. It was built by Muslim artisans and is very much different from the traditional Rajput architectural styles. At the time of exploring this particular place, people will be able to notice that every balcony on every floor has been specifically designed differently from the rest and the entire structure has been very well constructed with the help of wood, thermocol and other colour papers.
Hence, planning the visit to the city of Jaisalmer while planning the stay in SuryagarhJaisalmer is a good idea so that everyone can have the perfect experience in the state of Rajasthan