Review of Clomid:
Those who suffer from infertility or hypogonadism tend to have low levels of testosterone in the body. For this purpose, they buy testosterone UK or other types of fertility medicines. Clomid is a type of medicine which is used when a person suffers from low levels of testosterone and infertility. It is primarily for females who are unable to conceive or are unable to get pregnant. This medicine helps to overcome the issue of infertility by altering the hormonal balance. When the levels of hormones are changed it results in ovulation and thus a female can get pregnant. Clomid UK is sold as Serophene and Clomiphene as well. Clomid is included in the list of those drugs which are categorized as ovulatory stimulants. The Clomid for men can be an effective treatment
What are uses of Clomid?
Clomid is not only useful for females but it can also be used by men as an off-label medicine. Some of the uses of Clomid are as follows:
- It is used to treat infertility problems in females.
- Clomid is an effective drug to treat polycystic ovary syndrome.
- It is also recommended by doctors to treat ovulatory dysfunction in females.
- Men can also use Clomid to increase testosterone levels and overcome infertility.
- This medicine is an effective way of increasing the sperm count in men.
Side effects of Clomid:
There are a number of side effects which are associated with Clomid. These are as follows:
- In many cases, use of Clomid can lead to multiple births.
- Another side effect of Clomid is ovarian enlargement.
- Those females who use Clomid also report pain in their ovaries along with swelling of ovaries.
- Selling of abdomen is another side effect of Clomid.
- While being on Clomid, a person may observe shortness of breath.
- Clomid can also lead to less urination.
- People also report symptoms of blurred vision and flushing.
- Females may feel discomfort in their breasts along with breast tenderness.
- Vomiting is another side effect of using Clomid as a treatment for infertility.
Who cannot use Clomid?
There are certain conditions in which it is not advised to buy Clomid UK which are as follows:
- Those women who are already pregnant should not use Clomid.
- People should consult a doctor first if you are breastfeeding and want to use Clomid.
- Those who are hypersensitive to the ingredient clomiphene should avoid using this steroid.
- Those who have a past medical history of severe liver issues or are currently suffering from liver diseases are advised to not use Clomid.
- Females who suffer from ovarian cysts should not use this medicine.
- There are different types of cancer which can get worse on hormone therapy. In such conditions, it is advised to not use Clomid.
- In the event of menstrual bleeding the cause of which is unknown or which is unusual, it is suggested to avoid using Clomid.
Clomid for men:
As discussed earlier, Clomid or clomiphene citrate is not approved by FDA to be used in men still it is used to treat hypogonadism and other infertility issues in men. Thus, Clomid for men can be an effective treatment. In men, this drug blocks estrogen to interact with pituitary gland which leads to an increased level of follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone. Thus, the levels of testosterone automatically increase.
Alternatives to Clomid:
As Clomid is not approved to be used by FDA, many men find it difficult to use Clomid. Moreover, there are a number of side effects of using this steroid. Due to this, men prefer to buy steroids UK and use other ways to treat their fertility issues. By following natural ways, the levels of testosterone can be increased as well. Also, sperm count can also be increased with the help of natural ways and by following hormone therapies and other types of surgeries. Some of the alternatives of Clomid to increase sperm production and increase testosterone are as follows:
Arimidex is similar to Clomid in the sense that it is an anti-estrogen just like Clomid. This medicine is used as an off-label drug to treat infertility in men. Arimidex also known as anastrozole blocks aromatase enzyme which stops the testosterone to change into estradiol.
Femara or letrozole if used in low dose can result in normalizing the levels of testosterone in men.
3. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin or HCG can also be used as an effective treatment for male infertility as it triggers the production of sperm and testosterone.
4. Human menopausal gonadotropin
Those who do not see any increase in their sperm count by using HCG are then advised to use human menopausal gonadotropin injections along with HCG for a period of twelve months.
Studies suggest that those men who use zinc supplements see a significant increase in their semen and sperm motility. Moreover, some studies suggest that use of Zinc supplements is also associated with the increase of free testosterone in the body.
The coenzyme Q10 is also found to be effective for improving the movement of sperms in men who are infertile. It is recommended to use CoQ10 for a period of three months to get desirable results.
7. Vitamin D
Some men also use Vitamin D supplements to increase their sperm count and address their infertility issues.
8. Intrauterine Insemination
Another way to overcome the issues of infertility in men is IUI or intrauterine insemination. It also is an effective treatment when it comes to improving the quality of the sperms.
9. In-vitro fertilization
Another way of addressing poor motility or male infertility is by way of IVF which in other words is in-vitro fertilization.
10. Intracytoplasmic sperm injection
To overcome male factor infertility, many men opt for intracytoplasmic sperm injection. This is one of the frequently used techniques in which an injection consisting of single sperm is injected directly in mature egg.
Where to buy Clomid Online in UK?
Many steroid products are available for purchase, however, they all require a prescription. Clomid, on the other hand, can be purchased over the counter or online without a prescription. It is recommended that you purchase Clomid UK from reputable online pharmacies that provide secure and timely delivery.