A simple and cost-efficient way to change the overall look of your house is to change the wall painting. As the trends are changing frequently, selecting a color combination for your house becomes difficult. Added to that, the wall color combination that you select for your home should make you feel fresh and joyous for the coming years as it’s easy to get bored by vague combinations. As the design sector is getting evolved, people are opting for bold, fabulous color combinations rather than settling for the age-old monotonous ones.
The color combinations listed below display some of the best color theories. These combinations ought to feel raw and fresh for many years. Discover some of the best color combinations below that will transform your home’s interior into something phenomenal.
Lime Green and dark blue
– This color combination is one of the newest and bold color combinations that people are preferring these days. This blend is a great two-color combination for the living room. The dark blue color adds depth and texture to the wall beside a tint of lime green upholstery that is perfect to highlight the statement furniture of the space. This color combination creates a dramatic yet calming look without making the space seem gaudy.
Pink and purple
– Belonging to the same color family, purple and pink make a bold and fabulous color combination for modern houses. This color combination is perfect to spruce up a boring space and breaks the monotony of plain walls. These two colors create a cool, fun, and positive vibe which is suitable for Indian homes as the weather remains mostly hot throughout the years. Purple reflects depth and the shades of pink add a spark of softness to the walls.
Raspberry and sky blue
– Yet another contrasting wall color combination, raspberry, and sky blue are most suitable for your living room. To make this combination further unique you can go for a raspberry accent wall complementing the other walls covered in sky blue. Go for modern texture paint designs to create the raspberry accent wall. The boldness that raspberry brings to any space is unmatchable and to complement this bold color, sky blue appears perfect.
Orange and white
– The most used Indian color for interior painting, orange when combined with white brings out a stunning appearance of the walls. Orange brings our energy and the white shade used along with it keeps the balance intact. With perfect lighting and other elements of interiors, this color combination works well for most of the spaces. When these two shades are used correctly, they bring out the best of any space.
Gray-blue and black
– It is often rare to see this color combination being used for Indian homes. However, this is one of the chic and mysterious color combinations that only a few people have the confidence to work with. This color combination is a classic example of uniqueness. All-black walls and ceilings with white moldings are perfect to create the mystery essence. The combination of black with blue or gray works best for a spacious room as using it for a smaller space will make the area look congested.
Yellow and turquoise
– This color combination creates a playful yet classy vibe. Yellow keeps the space uplifted while turquoise brings in the calmness. Adding a tint of red to the upholstery with the furniture also adds up to the beauty of this color combination. Turquoise works well with many shades and acts as a perfect pop of color. These two colors perfectly complement each other to create a vibrant yet soothing space.