Ecommerce Website Development in Lahore, from the word electronic commerce, is a method for selling and marketing goods and services, and for transferring money and funds online via electronic communications and networks. It is also call e-tailing, online commerce, ecommerce or EC.
Benefits of E-commerce website
- Running a business on the Internet or setting up a Web site e-commerce shop can provide several benefits to both the merchant and the customer.
- One of the biggest advantages of an online business is that it is easy to build a website and the initial cost to the merchant is low.
- If you have an existing site, you can easily convert it into an Ecommerce Website Development in Lahore site in a matter of minutes by simply getting.
- The e-commerce hosting services from a hosting site.
- E-commerce hosting providers will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to convert your regular website into a money generating site.
- The availability of online shopping has made it possible to attract people to your business.
- Customers can easily view and purchase products at any time of day, and shopping on e-commerce sites can be done from the comfort of their own home.
- Or wherever they have access to the Internet.
- Sellers also benefit from being able to easily add products to their website at any time, regardless of normal business hours.
- If you have a wide variety of products to sell, you don’t have to worry about it with an ecommerce website.
A detail description of each item
- You can put them all on your website, but you should also consider putting them in the right product categories and provide.
- A detail description of each item to inform more consumers about what you are selling.
- Design is always important when listing your products on a website because it can greatly affect the consumer’s impression of the credibility of the website.
- Which in turn can affect sales.
- E-commerce websites should have secure payment methods to benefit you and your consumers.
- When a customer stores and makes a purchase on an e-commerce site, a series of PHP scripts collects all the important information about the purchase, including.
- The customer’s billing address, shipping address, and payment information.
- Another PHP script checks the customer’s payment information and formats.
- It appropriately so that the credit card network can process the payment.
- Depending on the response from the consumer’s credit card network, an additional PHP script creates a receipt for the purchase record.
- If the transaction is approve, the final PHP script sends an email to the owner of the e-commerce site informing him that the order has been place.
Why should you build an E-commerce site?
- Tax benefits are one of the biggest reasons you should consider building an Ecommerce Website Development in Lahore site.
- Which you can’t get from selling in a brick-and-mortar store.
- E-commerce sites offer tax deductions and can save you more money in taxes than selling in a brick-and-mortar store.
- Traditional businesses have to pay taxes on expenses such as utilities, rent and mortgages.
- But online merchants can avoid all these extra expenses and still do very good business.
How do I start a design project for my Ecommerce site?
- Running an eCommerce business is a great way to earn an income and free yourself from the traditional job ties of working for someone else.
- However, good eCommerce website design is key to the success of an eCommerce business.
- After trying to design his own website, he was frustrated.
- He couldn’t figure out how to integrate a shopping cart or payment portal, or how to update inventory content.
- So he hire an e-commerce website design specialist and was thrilled with the results.
- As soon as he put his new inventory on his website and put it on eBay, he sold it immediately.
Features of e-commerce website
- A typical business website does not have the same features and functions as an e-commerce website.
- To efficiently distribute your products and efficiently sell your services online.
- You and your consumers can make it easier by using the e-commerce features of a website.
- These features include shopping carts, on-line product catalogs, automate inventory databases, statistical data tracking.
- The ability to use credit cards and non-computer relate tasks such as product storage and shipping.
Elements of an e-commerce style website
- It can be very confusing when you start an ecommerce website design project.
- There are so many things to consider, as opposed to a website whose sole purpose is to convey information.
- You need a shopping cart, the ability to post product descriptions and photos, and the ability to process payments.
- Ensuring that consumers feel comfortable with your website will lead to the success and profitability of your eCommerce site.
- There are a number of good shopping cart programs that can be incorporate into the design of your e-commerce site.
- If you hire a website design company, they may be able to suggest the best shopping cart for your business.
- You should use a shopping cart that allows you to easily update prices, product descriptions and product images.
- You should also be able to easily add and remove products.
- Another very important element in the design of an e-commerce website is to have a payment portal.
- The majority of e-commerce purchases are made using a credit card.
- If you have not yet set up credit card payment
- s, you may want to discuss this with your eCommerce website design project manager.
- They may be able to suggest modifications to the credit card processing in your shopping cart.
- You should be able to choose how you want to calculate shipping costs.
- This will largely depend on how you ship your products.
- And whether you charge a flat rate or use a carrier whose rates vary depending on where the product is ship.
- A good analytics tool allows you to track and analyze the behavior of your visitors.
- The more interesting you make it, the more likely a potential customer will click through to your website.
- Make sure your customers data remain safe while they do payment transactions on your site and to secure it, you can buy wildcard SSL certificate as ecommerce website runs on multiple subdomains and requires a strong security. You do not need to purchase other certificates to secure future subdomains too. It will be a cost-efficient deal for your business.
Additional elements of an E-Commerce style website.
- As part of the design of your e-commerce website, consider adding a blog or informative videos to provide additional value to your website visitors.
- Blogs are a great way to increase traffic to your website and potential customers.
- An informational video also serves the same purpose.
- These elements should be integrate into the overall design of your e-commerce site.
- This shows the customer where they are in the site and provides a shortcut to the previous page.
- It also helps to optimize your e-commerce site.
- Article submission is an important part of optimizing your e-commerce site because it is one of the fastest ways to get high-quality backlinks.
Tips to Help You Optimize Your E-Commerce Site
Here are tips to optimize your e-commerce site.
- Create and maintain a clean and consistent site structure.
- The top page should show your product categories.
- All internal pages should follow a clear path that is easy for search engines and customers alike to understand.
- All product pages should have a unique title.
- This is one of the most important areas of optimization for an eCommerce site.
- Products may be very similar, but they should be distinguisher by unique variations.
- Select appropriate unique keywords for each web page that reflect the key phrases in the web page content.
- So, create an interesting and relevant description for each page.
- This description is the snippet that will appear on the search engine results page.
- Create a visible “breadcrumb” navigation structure to make it easy for customers to find your website. Breadcrumb navigation is something like the following
- Home > Furniture > Chairs > Leather Chairs > Brown Leather Chairs
Optimize the Alt tags
- Optimize the Alt tags of all your images by inserting relevant keywords.
- This is alternative text that search engines can read, as they cannot read images on their own.
- So, Create an XML sitemap to help search engine robots find and index all your web pages.
- If you have an e-commerce site with hundreds of pages.
- You can create and submit multiple sitemaps.
- Manually submit your site to SEO-friendly directories.
- By filling out the submission form manually and carefully.
- You make the directory administrator’s job easier and hopefully they will approve a link to your site.
- Submit high-quality articles with titles and content relevant to your site and keywords to article directories and social bookmarking sites.
- Use a good analytics tool to track the success of optimizing your e-commerce site.
- There are some excellent free analytics tools available.
A responsive e-commerce site allows you to tap into the huge market of mobile users and profit richly from it. Smartphone and tablet users are use to making purchases online. So with an e-commerce store. You can maximize your reach and generate revenue while building important relationships with your customers.
People are showing more interest in buying products online so as to save their free time, so you can capture. Your target audience by creating an e-commerce website for your successful business. As with any business, customer satisfaction is most important.