The true beauty of living in Dubai is lifestyle, a modern lifestyle merged with religious rules as well as advanced technologies are the main attraction of one want to reside in Dubai. Moving to Dubai is like a vision towards a comfortable and fast life. Life in Dubai is so rapidly moving. The initial step of moving in Dubai is to grab a house for living in most ambitious place in Dubai creek harbor. Initially you need to rent a house for living so you can know if the place and area is suitable for you.
While you are comfortable with the surroundings and you develop a good relationship with your neighborhood.
- There are numerous options in Dubai to rent a house.
- Decide between luxury villas, townhouses, apartment or even one room sharing rental also available.
- You can choose according to your budget.
- Setting up a budget under your income or pay.
- If you are looking for a renting resident within a budget.
- You can choose wisely that at the end of the month you have to adjust all the bills and utilities of the house within your limited budget.
- Each property has its uniqueness and facilities.
- You can pick according to your situation and preferences.
Furnished and unfurnished property are available in Dubai.it is your decision to choose between furnished or you can pick unfurnished. Renting a house in Dubai through the proper legal way is easily accessible with the help of an expert real estate agent. Next level real estate agents work on a wide range of property in Dubai.
Choose the Location Wisely
- The area you wanted to live in has to have some attributes which may stimulate the ease in your life.
- It is essential to note some factors before finalizing any house for renting.
- Area you wanted to move to is closer to your workplace.so that it will be convenient for your daily work routine. it will save your time, fuel and your energy.
- Life will be easier for you to not spend hours on your automobile.
- Keeping an eye on the surrounding environment is ok or anything fishy is not happening around or the place is not noisy.
- Traffic throughout the area must remain peaceful.
- Peaceful residency is everyone’s first choice while considering home for living.
- Look closely at the neighborhood.
- Neighbors are friendly so it will be easy to adjust in a new place.
- A good park should be near your home to have a fresh wind.
- Freshly painted house is more of your choice because you are taking it as starting a new chapter in your life.
- A good behavior of the landlord is more in your interest.
- In Dubai all properties have a maintenance service charge that is payable via the owner.
- NOT TO RELY ONLY ONLINE PICTURES
- Visit the house or apartment by yourself.
- Do not rush to reach a final decision relying on online pictures.
- When you survey the area by yourself there are so many aspects which you notice by visiting the location.
COLLABORATE WITH AN ESTATE AGENT
According to research 45% of the houses aren’t list online but enroll on an agent’s desktop. This is the reason one should contact expert dubai real estate agent to get the best price for living or renting a house in Dubai.
Also a trusted agent will guide you to the best location with a reasonable price that matches your budget.
Negotiation is a skill that every good real estate agent carries.
From good property finding to fair value advice are the basic thing to consider and our next level real estate agents are good at it.
Useless conversation leads nowhere but wasting your time.
Dedicated real estate agents from next level real estate try their best to give you simple renting experience from viewing the documents to negotiating all tackle by the agent himself.
So that you can experience a simple and hassle free home renting experience in rental agreement.
Be sure that the agent is registered with the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA). In some states, such as Dubai, it is illegal to deal with unauthorized freelance.
UTILITIES AND BILL PAYMENT
When you step into a new rented house or get settled in a new apartment the first thing to consider is utility such as electricity and water supply.
Once water and electricity supply to work you will feel hassle free in order to get settled.
Keep in mind that water authorities are also responsible for sewage and wastewater disposal. When paying for utilities, do not be surprised when there are extras fees for expats when compared with Emirati nationals.
Registered WITH EJARI
Download the Ejari app and register with your Emirates ID, passport and visa copy. Upload documents, including tenancy contract, Emirates ID, landlord and tenant’s passport and visa copy, and title deed copy, on the app. Your landlord needs to be registered on the Ejari app adequately
Ejari registration is for the safety of both the parties landlord and renter.
Ejari registration is mandatory for renting out a house or renting a house.
Created by the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA), this system has been verified to classify the needs of both .
When renting a property in Dubai, lease is the most essential part to comprehend.
Lease is the legal agreement between renter and landlord.
A lease agreement is an arrangement that allows a user, or lessee, to use an asset belonging to the owner, or leaser. A common use for a lease agreement is for the rental of property, but it can also use for other things such as computers, vehicles, or household appliances.
The tenancy agreement template prevails a kind of tenancy agreement form where the landlord and the tenant agree on mutual understanding.
There are different types of tenancy agreement available online. You can download the agreement according to your situation and that suits the terms and conditions agreed on between landlord and renter. The download agreement could be edit according to your agreement.
Most importantly mention all the points on the agreement paper from both parties the landlord and tenant agreed on.
The regimes of the contract are negotiable between the tenant and landlord and once signed, the form is suppose to be the legal and mutually binding .
Make sure to read all the points of the contract carefully because if you break the conditions of rental agreement unknowingly, The landlord has a privilege to dismiss you from his property.
On the near expiration date of the lease you can renew the contract as per renter and landlord mutual understanding.
Else renters can move out and leave the rented apartment
In case of any inconvenience or because of your personal issues renters leave the house before finishing time of the rental agreement have to pay penalty in reply of loss faced by landlord.
Compensation includes rent till another tenant is found, advertising cost.
The tenancy agreement includes the advance that the landlord keeps until the rental agreement ends and returns it after inspecting that you have left the house neat and clean without any damages.
If any damage is found then the landlord has the right to keep the cost of damage and return the remaining amount.