Do you have stiffness in your body as soon as you wake up in the morning? It is very common to feel stiffness in the body as soon as you wake up in the morning. Most people are troubled by this, but having this problem for a long time can cause many serious diseases. In such a situation, it is very important to get rid of it in time. You can get rid of this problem with the help of some yoga asanas. For this, you should do some yoga asanas regularly, so that your morning will be very fresh and good. Your body will remain agile throughout the day.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn Yoga School in Rishikesh.
Stiffness of the body will be removed from these yoga asanas:-
1. Gomukhasana removes the stiffness of the body
Gomukhasana seems a little difficult to look at, but knowing its method, you can do it easily. Gomukh in Sanskrit means ‘face of a cow’. It is also known as Cow Face Pose. By doing this asana every morning, you can get rid of stiffness in the hands and shoulders. Due to this, the arms and waist are fully stretched, due to which there is no problem of stiffness. Not only this, if you do Gomukhasana regularly, you get relief from the problem of gas, acidity, and constipation. It is also beneficial in diabetes. This strengthens the muscles of the legs, arms, and waist. You can also do this asana to keep the liver and kidney health.
How to do Gomukhasana:
- To do this yoga asana, first of all, spread a clean mat on the ground.
- Sit on this with both your feet forward.
- Bend your left leg at the knee.
- Keep its heel on the ground near the right buttock.
- Now bend the right leg and place it on top of the left leg. During this, keep the heel of the right foot near the buttock of the left foot.
- Take your left hand up from behind the back.
- Bend the right hand at the elbow and take it down from the shoulders from behind.
- Now interlock the palms of both hands.
- Staying in this state, inhale and exhale 3-4 times.
- After this, you do this yoga asana by changing the position of your hands and feet.
- You can do this yoga asana 3-5 times.
- In this position, keep your spine straight.
While doing Gomukhasana, you need to pay attention to some things. You can do it the right way by taking a few precautions. Also, you will get full benefits from it.
- Do not practice this yoga posture at all if you have piles problem.
- If you have spinal pain, sciatica problem, then avoid doing this yoga asana.
- If you complain of pain in your hands and feet, you should not do Gomukhasana at all.
- You should avoid practicing it even if you have knee pain or any injury.
2. Utkatasana will give relief to the stiffness of the body
Utkatasana is also known as Chair Pose or Chair Pose. In this, the shape of the body becomes like a chair. In Sanskrit, Ut means ‘raised’ and Kat means ‘hip’. Which means raised hips. The hips are raised in this yoga asana. By doing this yoga asana regularly, you will get relief from stiffness in the body. In this, the hands are stretched, as well as balance is created on the feet, which removes stiffness. Utkatasana is very beneficial to overcome stomach diseases, it strengthens the muscles of the arms and legs, as well as increases physical balance and concentration. Also develops the chest or chest.
How to do Utkatasana:
- To do this asana, first of all, stand upright in a quiet place.
- Keep the distance between the feet. Keep the spine and waist straight.
- Now while inhaling, raise both the hands above the head.
- Bend the legs at the knees. Bring the hips down.
- At this stage, your shape will be like a chair. Do not bend your back from the middle.
- Staying in this state, take 2-3 long deep breaths and release them.
- You can repeat this process 3-5 times.
- You may have trouble balancing during this time. If you want, you can do it in the beginning with the support of the wall.
While doing Utkatasana, you must pay attention to the precautions related to it. Because the full benefits of any yoga asana are available only when it is done with utmost care.
- Avoid doing this yoga posture in case of pain in the legs and knees.
- Also, do not practice it even if there is an injury to the knees or ankles.
- If there is a problem with headache and insomnia, you should not do this yoga asana.
- Practice it as long as you can create balance. Do it slowly in the beginning. After that, you can increase its time.
If you want to keep your body healthy as well as willing to learn different types of yoga then you can learn 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
3. Relief in stiffness from Bhujangasana
If you wake up every morning and have stiffness in the shoulders, hands, or waist, then you can practice Bhujangasana regularly. It is also known as Cobra Pose or Cobra Pose. Actually, in this yoga asana, the upper part of the body is raised like a cobra’s hood. It is very beneficial for people who have stiffness in the body. Along with this, it is also helpful in physical development and reducing belly fat. Bhujangasana is very beneficial for patients with sciatica and slip discs. It strengthens the digestive system and also helps in keeping the blood sugar level under control.
How to do Bhujangasana:
- To do Bhujangasana, first of all, lie down on the mat on the stomach.
- Now keep a little distance between both the feet and keep both your palms in the line of the shoulders.
- While inhaling try to raise the upper part of the body till the navel.
- Stay in this position for 10-30 seconds.
- While exhaling slowly come back to normal position.
- You can repeat this process 3-5 times.
- During this, there will be a stretch in the waist. Along with this, the arms and shoulders are also stretched, due to which the problem of stiffness is removed.
- Even while doing Bhujangasana, it is necessary to take care of some important precautions, because many times it can be damaged if done incorrectly.
- Pregnant women should not do this yoga practice at all.
- Hernia and ulcer patients should avoid doing it.
- If you have stomach, back pain, then you can stop its practice for some time.
If you feel stiffness in your body as soon as you wake up in the morning, then you can do these yoga asanas regularly. With its daily practice, you will never face this problem. In the beginning, these asanas should be done only under the advice or supervision of an expert.