Rhinoplasty is a wonderful technique that involves the reshaping and reconstruction of the nose. It is mostly done in cases where there is deformity in the shape of the nose due to any specific reason. Rhinoplasty has a very considerable effect on a person’s self esteem and is the best method across the globe. Individuals who had any traumatic accident that has caused a massive destruction often go for a nose job for the medical reconstruction and the results are just amazing. It is not very necessary that rhinoplasty in Dubai is done only in the cases of destruction occurring to the nose, it is also done based on the candidate’s choice and safe acceptance.
Before choosing rhinoplasty people mostly are concerned about the success rate of rhinoplasty.
What is rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is a reconstructive surgery that is done to re-order the shape, the texture and the dimensions of the nose. If you ever notice any prominence, less pointed, undersized or oversized shape of the nose then this could be a legit reason for getting a nose job done. It is always better to seek the help of a surgeon before getting a rhinoplasty done. Because he or she can best assist you with the kind of the look that will compliment or would go with your facial profile.
What are the indications of rhinoplasty?
A person who has faced a very traumatic accident in which major portion of the nose is affected causing it to deform as well should go for rhinoplasty . In such cases the internal bones present in the nose will break and the person also feels difficulty in breathing.
For facial beautification
Candidates who have been bullied or body shamed for having a big or huge nose can get their nose reshaped by a rhinoplasty surgery in Dubai and it is by far the best method that can tone, enhance the facial features without even letting others know that you had any surgery done.
Excessive formation of the internal bones
A lot of the patients are born with elevated or increased the size of the bone present within the nose this often leads to breathing issues in the candidate and seeking a nose job treatment at the right time is very important so that the breathing of the candidate resumes back.
How is the procedure of a rhinoplasty done?
- The surgeon first schedules an appointment with you in which he or she will analyze and study your facial structure.
- The surgeon will then decide and will make markings onto your nose on the target areas that would require surgery.
- A team of anesthesiologists will be called over and you will be administered with a General anesthesia which will sedate you to block the pain perception in the brain.
- An incision is drawn within the nose or around the columella.
- The skin that is present over the ligaments of the nose is slightly in size and so that the underlying structures can be visible.
- any alignment or deformity is then corrected this involves repositioning and correction of the bones.
- Once the changes are completed and the correction is done the surgeon will then approximate and suture the nose making the scars as less visible as possible
- you will be sent to the recovery room to revive back from sedation. And you will be monitored to see if you are normal or not.
- Certain aftercare instructions will also be advised by the surgeon.
What to expect after the rhinoplasty surgery ?
- Mild to moderate post operative pain
- Mild swelling
- Redness and irritation
- A scar that will fade over time
- Proficient results that will be seen with time
What is the success rate of rhinoplasty ?
The success rate of rhinoplasty depends upon the following factors :
- The command and skills of the surgeon
- The intensity and extent of infliction to the nose
- The type of changes the candidate demands
Generally according to the studies and researches it is reported that the success rate of rhinoplasty is about 80-85% however it can be variable.
Who are the right candidates for a rhinoplasty?
Any person who presents with the following mentioned characteristics can be a good fit for Rhinoplasty
Patients who had cleft palate during their childhood
What are the benefits of rhinoplasty ?
Following other reasons that make rhinoplasty surgery in Dubai as one of the most demanding surgery
- improves the facial profile
- boosts confidence and self esteem in candidates
- promotes a better breathing and airway passage
- contours the nose and makes it well shaped and proportioned.
How long does it take to heal from a rhino plastic surgery?
Rhinoplasty in Dubai mostly takes about 10 to 15 days to heal completely and during the recovery phase you are supposed to take your pain killers so that you don’t feel the postoperative pain. The bruising and redness will fade over time and within a few weeks you will see the complete results.
The final word
Everyone deserves to beautify them, especially when they are inflicted and become a victim of bullying or body shaming. Rhinoplasty is the surgery that has taken aesthetic medicine to a very next level. There are also other types of rhinoplasty such as liquid rhino plastic which uses the infusion of filler injections for adding youthfulness and high definition to the nose and all Cosmetic surgery in Dubai. The dynamic clinics in UAE is one of the leading clinics that has been serving patients with the treatment of rhinoplasties for years.