QuickBooks Error 193:0xc1 is one of the QuickBooks multi-user mode issues that users encounter when opening and using the QuickBooks Desktop application. This issue not only affects QuickBooks but also causes disruptions for other programmes including Windows installation, MySQL, and Windows update. Landed into QuickBooks Error code 193 and can’t spot an ideal way to fix this issue? Well, in that case reading this post till the end can help. This error appears on the screen stating: Error 193:0xc1 Windows could not start the QuickBooks DBXX service on Local Computer. Services: Windows could not start the QuickBooks DBXX service on Local Computer. There can be a couple of factors causing this issue in QuickBooks, which we will be talking about later in this post. If you are interested in finding out what those steps are, make sure to read the post till the end. Therefore, users are advised to call Support Number +1(844)405-0907 and speak with professionals for troubleshooting assistance.
What leads to such an error?
The error can be seen due to the following reasons:
- Any kind of duplicate department names/codes are present
- Corrupt or damaged .qbw files
- Deleting or merging the customer names
How to resolve the QuickBooks error code 193?
The user can use the below steps to fix the error code successfully.
- Remove the .qbt files at headquarters
- Follow the path on your Windows OS: C:/Program Data/ Intuit/ QuickBooks Point of Sale x.x / STex
- Keep a check on all the folders and if the user finds any .qbt files there, then he/she is required to delete them.
- At the remote store
- Write .qbt in the search box
- After that, delete the .qbt files that you found in the result
- Now, in the next step, close the windows and then empty the recycle bin.
- Now create a new remote file
- Select the files> company operations> create new company
- Now write company name> choose remote store> fill the store number
- Lastly, resend the mailbag from the headquarters to remote store
With this we come to the end of the post, where we hope that the information shared in above might help the user to get rid of the QuickBooks error code 193 successfully. However, if the user is unable to fix the issue even after using the steps above, then in that case contacting our QuickBooks Support experts at +1(844)405-0907 is suggested and they will help you in eliminating issue from its root cause. We are a team of technically sound professionals who work round the clock to provide you with instant support and assistance.