Online shopping is reaching new heights with every passing day. Customers are flocking to various e-commerce platforms to purchase their desired products at affordable prices. The luxuries of 24×7 access and quick home delivery have benefited users immensely.
Target is one of the leading e-commerce platforms in the USA based on the omnichannel business model. It crossed a record $28.34 billion in sales in Q4 of 2020. Target has more than 1900 physical stores and acquired 12 million new customers last year.
It involves significant investment and time by entrepreneurs to build an e-commerce platform from scratch. Hence, it is better to go for a white label e-commerce platform like target as it can be quickly deployed at an affordable cost.
What is the meaning of the Target clone?
- It is a ready-made and customized e-commerce platform that can host more than a million vendors at a time.
- The Target clone script contains a 100% bug-free source code, and free set-up is done by experts after a one-time payment.
- The Target clone includes well-functioning Android and iOS apps for shoppers, delivery executives, partner store managers, and a robust admin dashboard.
- Customers can opt for contactless same-day delivery or drive-up to pick up their products directly from the stores.
- A variety of products like fashion accessories, household essentials, video games, electronics, groceries, baby care items, furniture, kitchen appliances, books, sports goods, and healthcare supplies can be bought at economical rates.
Some compelling reasons to choose the Target clone script for your E-commerce business
- A guarantee of becoming a top-10 player in the vast American retail industry in a short time.
- Speedy online order processing ensuring more convenience and comfort for customers.
- Regular addition of new products and offering attractive deals to capture more users.
- A greater market share, in the long run, is assured, contributing to greater revenue and profits.
Unique features of the Target clone
- Provision of the RedCard – It is an exclusive offering of the Target clone script with benefits such as a 5% discount on every order, free shipping of products, access to special product launches, and an extra 30-day period for flexible returning and exchange of goods.
- Availability of Gift Cards – Gift cards can be shared by the existing customers of the Target clone with their friends and family members on special occasions like Easter and Christmas. It can also be given for birthday parties and wedding anniversaries.
- Access to exclusive offers and discounts – Some of the popular deals include a 15-50% discount on beauty products, providing a free gift card worth $10 to shoppers on all orders above $40, 50% discount on toys, furniture and kitchen items, and a “Buy 2 Get 1” offer on board games.
- Target Circle Loyalty program – Users of the Target clone script can access more than 100 exclusive deals related to snacks products, oral care items, pet care products, and body care products.
- Regular Clearance sales – Excess stock is sold at throwaway prices through frequent clearance sales. Shoes, toys, personal care products, and home appliances are available at low prices.
- A dedicated 24×7 help center – Round-the-clock customer support is available in multiple languages to deal with various issues like order tracking, replacement or exchange of products, and to recharge Gift card balance. Customers can directly interact with the technical support staff via email, chat, and phone.
- Sharing of instant notifications – All the latest information about order status, location of the delivery executive, new offers and discounts are shared immediately with the users of the Target clone. It is sent to them via push notifications, SMS, and email.
- Acceptance of multiple payment methods – The Target clone script offers numerous payment options like debit cards, credit cards, digital wallets, net banking, and wire transfers both for shoppers and merchants.
- A paid add-on feature in the form of CVS pharmacy – Products of the largest American pharma chain, CVS, is available at affordable prices for the customers of Target. The leading tablets, vaccines, tissues, and skincare products are available for sale.
Detailed development model behind the creation of a Multi-Vendor Ecommerce App Like Target
- Determining the business requirements and operational scope of the firm beforehand.
- Designing the Prototype and the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) with the basic features and functionality.
- Kickstarting the development of the various components like the mobile apps (Android and iOS) for the customers, an ordering website, and an app for the merchant to take care of order processing and inventories.
- Rigorously testing the final version of the Multi-vendor Ecommerce app like Target to remove all the technical bugs, operational glitches, and vulnerabilities.
- Launching the full-fledged Target clone script officially in the market at the right time to get more business traction.
- Rendering technical support and maintenance services post-launch.
What is the total cost to incur for acquiring the Target clone?
- It depends on factors such as the kind of features required, the complexity of the tech stack used, the development duration, the skill-levels of the developers, and the hourly rate charged by the development team.
- The various phases include conducting a market study, fixing an in-depth development strategy, UI/UX designing, creating the multi-vendor e-commerce app like Target, testing, launching, and marketing it aggressively across various communication channels.
- Extra costs will be imposed for adding features like contactless payments, bar code scanning, integration with Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and offering cloud platform integration.
Crucial factors to consider while selecting a technology partner for your online shopping platform
- Checking if the company has prior experience in creating user-friendly e-commerce platforms.
- Analyzing if they possess clarity in the different development phases with a laid-out timeline for each stage and the objectives to be achieved.
- The terms and conditions mentioned in the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and verifying if any hidden agreements and clauses are present.
- Finalizing the pricing model which can be either a fixed cost or a budget depending on the time and the kind of tech stack used.
- Asking for a warranty on the work done to ensure that a high level of quality and professionalism is maintained in the final version of the e-commerce platform.
- Requesting for technical support, maintenance services, and the issue of new software upgrades post-deployment of the online shopping platform.
- Ensuring adequate scalability to add new vendors and products depending on the level of traffic and the number of orders received from the market.
As online shopping continues to make new records competing heavily with physical retail stores, the Target clone script is an ideal e-commerce solution to make it big in the American market.
The Target clone will help the business firm to take on big players like Amazon and Walmart, confidently making it a game-changing solution for the ambitious entrepreneur. It results in a host of advantages like a better brand image, increases sales through numerous sources of revenue, efficient cross-platform compatibility, and a global reach.