In order to lose weight, it is very important to stay physically active along with a good diet. You can do Rocket Yoga to reduce your weight.
Obesity has become a common problem nowadays. Most people are very troubled by their increased weight. If you are also a victim of obesity, then you must definitely want to reduce it. To reduce obesity, people pay special attention to their diet and reduce food and drink. But in order to reduce weight, it is also very important to work hard physically. If you want, you can take the help of Rocket Yoga to reduce or keep your weight under control. By doing this yoga regularly, weight can be reduced rapidly.
If you want to learn different types of yoga asana, you can enroll in a Retreat for Depression.
What is Rocket Yoga?
Rocket yoga is considered very beneficial for reducing weight. In Rocket Yoga, the body remains in the sky like a rocket or appears to be flying. It is a modern form of Ashtanga Yoga. In this, eight parts of the body i.e. chest, both hands, knees, both feet, and chin touch the ground. This stage is rocket yoga.
How to do Rocket Yoga:
Hearing the name Rocket Yoga, it seems that it is very difficult to do it. But if it is done with a complete method then it can be done easily. In the beginning, you can learn it from a yoga expert.
- To do Rocket Yoga, first lay a mat.
- Place both your palms on the mat.
- Now put both your knees on the ground as well.
- Bend your elbows slightly.
- While exhaling, try to put the chest down on the ground.
- After this, you also have to put your chin on the ground.
- Then keep the soles of both the feet on the ground as well.
- This stage is rocket yoga.
- Now you can stay in this state for 10-30 seconds.
- After that come back to your normal or initial state.
- In the beginning, you can do 2-3 sets of it. But gradually it can be increased according to the capacity.
Benefits of Rocket Yoga:
- Daily practice of Rocket Yoga reduces weight very fast. It is helpful in reducing belly fat. You can keep your weight under control with its practice.
- This Yoga helps in increasing concentration. If you do not feel like doing some work, then you can practice it regularly.
- By doing this yoga regularly and in the right way, the muscles of your arms, abdomen, legs, and back become strong.
- With regular practice of this yoga, you will not have the problem of back pain or joint pain.
- This yoga is also beneficial in making the body flexible.
- By doing Rocket Yoga regularly, the mind gets calm.
- By practicing this every morning, you will get a good sleep at night.
- It is beneficial in improving your mental health.
- And it reduces the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and stroke.
- It also helps in controlling hypertension and high blood pressure.
Precautions while doing Rocket Yoga:
While doing all the yoga asanas, you have to keep some precautions in mind. Even while doing this Yoga, you need to keep some important things in mind.
- Avoid doing this yoga if you have pain in your arms, legs, or back.
- Patients with Hernia should not do this.
- Even if you have recently had an operation, avoid doing this yoga asana.
- And pregnant women should not do it at all.
- Do not do rocket yoga if there is a problem of sciatica, or slipped disc.
- Do not do this even if you have suffered a serious injury to any part of the body.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you should add the 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
You too can do it to lose weight or take advantage of other benefits of this yoga. But in the beginning, do it only under the supervision of an expert. Also reduce it in the beginning, gradually you can increase its time according to your ability.