Manav Rachna is one of the leading private universities that is established in the year 1997 located in Faridabad, Haryana. It is one of the best engineering colleges. The institute is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a grade of ‘A’. Manav Rachna University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). The institute is approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), the Bar Council of India (BCI), the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), and the National Board of Education (NBA). MRU is certified by The Energy and Resources Institute for being an environment-conscious institute in the year 2008.
The institute has been ranked 174th (Engineering) and ranked 151-200 (University) by NIRF India Rankings 2020 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The institute provides 100% placement assistance to the candidates and more than 100 companies participated in the placement drive at the university and offered various roles to the students with great salary packages. The institute offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the discipline of Engineering and Technology, Law, Education, Business Studies, and Applied Sciences.
- Manav Rachna University is among the Top 3 Emerging Engineering Institutions in India. The institute is the No. 1 Emerging Engineering Institution in India for Research Capability and Placements as per the Times Engineering Survey 2020. MRU is the Founder and member of the prestigious ‘College Board’s Indian Global Higher Education Alliance’.
- The institute is declared as Nodal Centre for Virtual Labs, in association with IIT, Delhi.
- MRIIRS is rated QS 5 Star for Teaching, Employability, Academic Development, Facilities, Social Responsibility, and Inclusiveness. Manav Rachna has also been accorded a QS 4-Star rating for the Program Strength of its Computer Science and Engineering degree courses.
- The University Grants Commission grants 12 B status to Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies in affirmation of its strong focus on Research and Development.
- Faculty of Management Studies, MRIIRS ranked among the Top 50 B-Schools of India in the 6th edition of the National HRD Network rankings for 2018-19 by NHRDN.
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies is among the Top 3 Private Engineering Institutions in North Region and the Top 7 Private Engineering Institutions all over India in Placements as per The Times Engineering Survey 2020.
- Faculty of Management Studies, MRIIRS ranked among the Top 5 Private Business Schools of India as per Times B-School Survey 2020. It has also been ranked among the Top 8 B-Schools in North India and Top 20 B-Schools in India.
- Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies ranked among the Top 60 University Constituent MBA Colleges in India by Outlook MBA Rankings 2020. It is also been ranked among the Top 100 Private MBA Institutions in India by Outlook MBA Rankings 2020.
- Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies among the Top 100 India’s Best B-Schools in Best B-School Ranking 2019. It is also ranked 26 among the Top B-Schools in North Region in the Private Best B-School Ranking 2019 (Overall Rank: 97) by India Today.
- Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies ranked among the Top 75 Private B-Schools of India as per Business Today India’s Best B-Schools Survey 2019 (Rank 71). It is among the Top 100 B-Schools of India for Future Orientation (Rank: 89), Selection Process (Rank: 91), and Living Experience (Rank: 93). FMS has also ranked among the Top 100 B-Schools of India (Overall Ranking 2019, Rank 97) by Business Today.
- Faculty of Commerce and Business Studies (FCBS), MRIIRS is among the Top 11 Private BBA colleges in India as per the Times BBA survey 2019. For Placements, FCBS, and MRIIRS are among the Top 6 by Times BBA Survey.
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies is among the Top 20 Private and Deemed Multidisciplinary Universities of All India and Top 17 Multidisciplinary Universities of North Zone as per The Week-Hansa Research Survey 2020 by The Week.
- Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies are among the Top 26 Private B-Schools of North India and the Top 16 Private B-Schools of Delhi NCR as per The Week B-Schools survey 2019 by The Week.
- Manav Rachna University is also rated QS I-Gauge Diamond for Employability and Facilities. Modeled after QS Stars International, QS I-Gauge provides a unique 360-degree perspective to Indian Institutions by QS I-Guage.
- Awarded QS I-Gauge E-LEAD (E-Learning Excellence for Academic Digitisation) Certification for the highest quality delivery of online education.
- Faculty of Law, the institute is among the top 2 promising Law Schools in the country as per CSR-GHRDC Law School Survey 2018.
Follow the given online procedure for the Manav Rachna University, Faridabad:-
- Mark sheet of both 10 and 12th standard
- Passing certificate of both 10th and 12th
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Income Certificate
Online Method of Registration
- The candidates who want to take admission to Manav Rachna University need to visit the official website of the institute for the same.
- Here, the aspirants need to go to the admission page where they can click on the “Application form”
- Now the aspirants will be asked to click on ‘fill the form – Link’
- The aspirants will fill up all the details carefully as mentioned in the form
- Now the aspirants are asked to click on submit
- The aspirants will be redirected to the application fee page where they will need to pay the application fee via Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- Now the aspirants can take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Scholarship 1 – ‘Utkarsh’ and ‘Uttam’ Schemes for the students on the basis of MRNAT-2020 Score for UG & PG Programs
- ‘Utkarsh’ is for students who have taken Admission within 1st April to 31st May
- ‘Uttam’ is for students who have taken Admission within 1st June to 31st July
Scholarship 2 – Free ship /Scholarships to students
- Based-on marks/CGPA
- Based-on JEE- 2021 Overall All India Rank
- Based-on SAT-2021 Marks/Score
- Based-on CLAT-2021 Marks/Score