The In-Memory Computing market report covers the analysis of drivers, trends, limitations, restraints, and challenges arising in the In-Memory Computing market. The report also discusses the impact of various other market factors affecting the growth of the market across various segments and regions. The report segments the market on the basis of types, applications, and regions to impart a better understanding of the In-Memory Computing market.
Global in-memory computing market revenue is expected to increase significantly over the forecast period due to rising demand for faster processing and analytics on big data. Rising need for unifying transactional and analytical processing for real-time insights and closed-loop analytics is expected to further augment revenue growth of the global in-memory computing market going ahead. Increasing introduction of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)-based technologies for gaining real-time actionable consumer insights is expected to boost global in-memory computing market growth in the near future.
To know more about the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-memory-computing-market
The global In-Memory Computing market has been categorized on the basis of key geographical regions into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. It evaluates the presence of the global In-Memory Computing market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network and distribution channel, and other key elements.
Leading companies profiled in the report:
Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, International Business Machines Corporation, TIBCO Software Inc., Intel Corporation, MongoDB Inc., Giga Spaces Technologies Inc., Grid Gain Systems, and Teradata Corporation.
Emergen Research has segmented the global in-memory computing market on the basis of deployment, solution, application, end-use, and region:
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- In-Memory Database
- Data Stream Processing
- In-Memory Data Grid
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- GIS Processing
- Predictive Analytics
- Sales & Marketing
- Sentiment Analysis
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk Management & Fraud Detection
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT and telecom
- Transportation & Logistics
- Energy and Utilities
- Retail & E-commerce
Key point summary of the report:
- The report offers a comprehensive overview of the market size, share, and growth rate in the forecast duration.
- It provides details about current scenario, historical data, giving an accurate market forecast for the coming years.
- The study categorizes the market on the basis of product types, applications, end users, market value and volume, business verticals, and 5 major regions.
- It also offers regional market analysis and forecast for prominent geographies in the sector viz., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
- Industry supply chain, sourcing strategy, upstream feedstock, and downstream demand analysis has also been undertaken in the research report.
- The study offers a comprehensive understanding of the demand and supply dynamics, including production and consumption rates, and mapping of the overall market.
- The report employs different analytical tools including, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, and pricing analysis, to give precise market information.
Regional segmentation comprises of a current and forecast estimation of the market in the key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Thank you for reading the research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about the customization feature and our team will offer you the best suited report.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.