In order to manually configure the printer, this article shows how to utilise ij.start.canon. This cutting-edge printing device is useless without a quick https //ij.start.cannon setup procedure. With this advanced printer, wireless setup is simple. The process is straightforward and quick. On a user-friendly web platform, it nevertheless provides a thorough description of the procedures.
How to wirelessly connect to a Canon printer using ij.start.canon
Excellent printing results are obtained using the Canon IJ printer. It can be utilised both at home and at work. If you recently bought a Canon printer and didn’t follow the manufacturer’s instructions, you might have trouble setting it up. We offer a thorough guide for downloading and installing Canon printers and software at https ij start cannon. Follow the instructions below.
- To begin, open your device’s browser and go to “ij.start.cannon” to finish downloading the necessary drivers ( Windows or Mac)
- Check to see if the printer is turned on and is connected to the power source correctly.
- Once the option for “Wireless Setup” appears on the screen, open the driver file you downloaded and keep pressing Next.
- Selecting this option will take you to the printer control panel screen.
- By selecting the “Menu” button, select “Network Settings” from the subsequent screen.
- After choosing the “Device Setting” option, click the “OK” button.
- Now pick “LAN Settings” under “Device Settings” and then click “OK.”
- Additionally, choose “Wireless LAN Setup” and press OK once again. Your printer will now start searching for a WiFi router access point to connect to.
- Once the access point search is finished, a list of available WiFi networks will appear on the printer control panel screen.
- Press the “OK” button after selecting your WiFi network.
- Next, type in your WPA/WEP password. Verify that you are accurately entering your WiFi password on the printer’s screen.
- The Canon IJ printer will then successfully connect to the WiFi network after completing the wireless configuration process. A notification will then show up on the printer’s screen to confirm this.
Canon Printer Setup with ij start canon
To connect your Canon printer to your Windows computer, just adhere to the procedures below:
- Visit “http ij start canon” to get your printer’s driver, as previously mentioned.
- As mentioned in the part above, connect your printer to your WiFi network.
- Next, enter “Run” by pressing the Windows key and R simultaneously. Click OK after using “Control” to fill in the blanks.
- Select “Devices and Printers” on the next page.
- A green check mark will show up if your Canon printer has already been added.
- Use the ‘Add Printer’ option to add your printer if it isn’t already listed.
- Then, pick your Canon printer from the list of available printers.
- After clicking “next,” hold off for a while.
- Then you can start printing because your Canon iJ printer will have a green check mark next to it in the “Devices and Printers” section.
Consequently, you will rapidly comprehend how ij.start functions. For easy printer setup on a Windows device, Canon is necessary.
By following the instructions in this post, any user can install their Canon printer at ij start canon. These instructions also show you how to set up a Canon printer for both a wired and wireless connection on a Windows or Mac computer.
References: Canon IJ Setup