Overview:- Are you finding a way to transform TIFF file to PNG format. If yes, then you have arrived at the right place. Through this article we will discuss various techniques by which users can easily resolve this query.
Main Reasons for TIFF to PNG Conversion
- PNG pictures are lossless and regardless of how many times you open and save them.
- Also, these type of files are supported by both 8-bit and 24-bit color that is why most of the users prefer converting their TIFF file to PNG format.
- Not only that, the quality of the image remains completely the same during and even after the converting them.
- Moreover, the PNG files is an open source that has absolutely no file size restriction.
How does the Procedure to Transform TIFF file to PNG Works?
There are quite a few methods that users can utilize to resolve this issue. For this process, we will first discuss about the manual method along with its advantages and disadvantages. Then, we will describe about an Automated solution that users can use to transform TIFF file to PNG format. So, let’s begin:-
Manually Converting TIFF to PNG
1. First, open Microsoft Paint on your system and then browse your TIFF files.
2. After that, go to the File menu and choose Select As button.
3. Now, choose PNG as your saving format and afterwards click on the Save option.
Disadvantages Associated With the Above Mentioned Method
- For this technique, users have to convert each picture one by one, which can be quite frustrating and time consuming process.
- Also, there is no guaranteed that the quality of the photos will remain the same after the entire conversion process. There are high chances that you image may not be the same after the operation.
- Duplication can also occur during and after the manual technique.
Expert Recommended Solution to Turn TIFF File to PNG Format
As we have discussed earlier, the aforementioned technique seems to have certain drawbacks that can do more damage than good. That is why we highly advise you to utilize an Automated Solution to transform TIFF file to PNG format. As a result, there are end number of third-party solutions available that can help the users to tackle this issue more prominently. The Smart Image Converter Tool will be the best solution for users who have images in bulk. This tool allows users to convert their images into multiple export format. Also, it maintains the quality of the image during and after the process.
Working Process to Transform TIFF File to PNG Format
1. To begin, download and run this application on your system.
2. Next, choose either Add File or Add Folder(s) to add your TIFF files.
3. With the help of this application, users can preview their files before the procedure. Afterwards, click on the Next radio button.
4. After that, select PNG as your export format from the list.
5. You can resize your images by simply changing the Set Height or Set Width of the Pixels.
6. In the end, hit on the Convert option to begin the operation.
What are the Benefits of using this Application?
This application allows users transform TIFF file to PNG and along with that provides variety of export formats. Users can convert images to various formats such as BMP, TIFF and other saving formats as well.
Other than that, it provides two options by which users can add their photos into the software panel. And, you can either choose Add File or Add Folder(s) option to add your files.
Not only that, the quality of the image will also be well preserved before and even after the procedure.
Moreover, this software works efficiently with all the version of Windows OS. Regardless of which version the user is utilizing for this conversion procedure. This application will run on all. Moreover, it supports Windows all the latest and previous versions too.
Briefing it All
This blog explains how users can transform TIFF file to PNG format. Apart from this, we have mentioned the main reasons behind this conversion procedure. Along side, we have also described both free and Professional solution and users can choose either of the technique as per their desire.
But, since the manual methods does have certain limitation and may not provide you with satisfactory results. That is why we strongly advise you to utilize the Automated Solution that we have mentioned right above in this article.
Also Read:- How to Turn JPG to BMP File Format?