If you are planning to fly with Air France, you have made the correct choice. Air France Booking is super easy and simple. If you want to learn how to make flight bookings with Air France, you can find all the necessary information in the sections below.
The Process of Making an Air France booking
The passengers of Air France have the option of making it through two modes. The first is the offline mode and the second one is the online mode. We have discussed both the methods in detail for you all.
Dial Air France Telefono for flight booking:
If you are someone who is not that tech savvy and prefer traditional methods over any other, you can simply dial the Air France flight booking number. After that, you can follow the underlying steps:
- When you dial the Air France Telefono number, you will have to wait for the call to get connected.
- Then, you will listen to an automated voice system. This will tell you to press the correct number for making a flight booking with Air France.
- When you press the concerned digit, you will get in touch with a live agent at Air France.
- After that, you need to assist the person with the following information:
- Your travel dates.
- The city you want to depart to
- Your destination city
- The number of passengers you are making bookings for.
- Once you do this, the live agent will feed all this information and search for the availability of flights.
- Then, you need to make a choice out of these available flights.
- Once done, you need to share the payment details with the agent you are talking to over the phone.
- As soon as the payment is completed, your flight booking with Air France is made.
Make sure that you have received a confirmation mail from the airline as an assurance for your flight booking. So this was all about what you need to do while booking a flight with an offline process.
Go to the Air France Website for flight booking:
To make a flight booking with the airline, you can also directly go to the website and perform the above-mentioned steps on your own. It is as simple as that. However, many of the passengers prefer booking the flights over the call only.
How can I do Air France online check-in?
Well, even a web check is as simple as online Air France Booking. However, if you still want to know the complete process, you can just have a look at the following steps:
- Go to the Air France official site
- Then, hit the check-in section.
- Here, you need to enter the flight booking number and the last name of the passenger.
- Then, click on continue.
You will obtain your boarding pass then and there. You can do this only when 30 hrs or less is left in the flight departure. If you tried before, that check-in process would simply fail. However, if you are not able to check in even when 30 hrs or less is meaning in the departure of the flight, you can call us. Not only this, you can call on our customer service phone number for flight booking as well.