Just as you have many accessories, kraft tuck top mailer boxes, and plastic bag suppliers. You can choose from many gift boxes. Often there is a wide selection of models and sizes. This can confuse you when trying to buy one for yourself or someone you love. Why buy a gift box? When you can do it yourself? In fact, for many people Making your own gift box is a lot of fun. Plus, the small handmade gift boxes are charming and add a distinctive touch to the gift.
If you make your own gift box You will choose what you want to see in your gift box. As a result, you get something unique and cheap. In fact, building your own box from scratch will cost you less than a roll of wrapping paper. If you want even better ideas Choose to create a gift box from old greeting cards. This is a great way to recycle old things instead of throwing them away. Now you can use all those holidays and special occasion books that have been in your drawer for years. That is to make a small gift box.
Here are the steps you should follow to create these gift boxes:
• Cut the greeting card in half to separate the front and back. Half a page is used on the box. The second half is used below. Make sure both sides are the same size. Also, use a colorful design on the top of the card cover.
• Set the desired box size. This will Kraft Tuck Top Mailer Boxes depend on factors such as the size of the gift you want to attach. Design on the front of the card and the size of the greeting card itself
• Draw a square in each corner of the top and bottom of the book after completing the measurements. It is recommended to mark all corners so that the correct measurements are cut.
• Secure all four sides of the card using the squares cut above. This will help you estimate the distance from the edge.
• Cut along the fold line from one edge to the next. perpendicular to the scoreline in each corner, however, leave part of the box uncut to complete the bar.
• Fold all the creases and open them again. You will now see a small square crease in the four corners.
• Cut only the vertical part of the small square of the corner, otherwise, all corners will be cut.
• Bend the edge up, hiding all four-folds. and glue it in place. If that doesn’t work, you can also use a paper clip.
• Finally, repeat the same steps mentioned above for the second half.
Easter Bunny Box for Boys and Girls
Most women have matching earrings, bracelets, and keychains. They need boxes to store them. with the help of my mother, father or sister Here’s a cute bunny box to hold those treasures.
Children will also have fun making these souvenir boxes. And they might think of the faces of other animals to create.
What you need:
1- 3″ x 4″ round boat box, available at boat shops or at a discount.
1 piece while sitting (for ears)
1 pink felt (for the ears)
2″ 1″ white pumps (for the nose)
1- ½” pink pom-poms (for the nose)
1- Nylon fishing line (for tentacles)
2 black buttons (for the eyes)
1- Small white bottles for boats
1- Small pink bottles for boats
1- Bottle of glue for boats
1. Paint the outside of the top and bottom boat cases white – let dry.
2. Cut two ears from white flannel. It should be about 2″ x 5″ in length and diameter, it will look like an elongated leaf.
3. From the pink felt, cut two small ears (for the rabbit’s inner ear). They should be about 1 ½” x 4″ in length and diameter. They will also look like long leaves. Then stick the pink ear on the white ear. Let it dry.
4. Cut two holes in the center of the top of the box, about 5 cm high, to insert the ear inside. push your ear into the hole then glue around Holes to hold the ears to the top of the box – let them dry.
5. Glue two white pumps on the bottom half of the box – for the nose. Glue the pink pump over the two white pumps.
6. From a yard of nylon fishing line, cut 6 2-inch pieces. Dot the pieces with glue. Then put three pieces behind the left nose, then three pieces on the right side of the nose for the mustache.
7. Glue the eyes with two black buttons above the nose. Finally, draw two pink circles next to the rabbit’s nose for pink cheeks.
Change the color of the box, the shape of the ears, and the color of the pump, and this bunny face can be easily transformed into a dog or cat face. Be creative!
Plyometric exercises for hockey players – popular exercises for higher speed and power.
Plyometric exercises are one of the best types of training a hockey player can do to improve their overall fitness and become a more dominant player on the ice. mainly from jumping and jumping Here are 3 amazing exercises you can include in your ice workout. to get a huge improvement on the ice.
The tuck jump is very easy. All you have to do is sit with your arms to your side and jump into the air. Raise your knees to your chest. at the top of the jump, The key to this hidden jump is when you land. You want to keep your feet on the ground for the shortest amount of time before starting your next jump. Constant movement is the goal.
The squat jump is quite close to what it looks like. in performing these poses Get on your knees and jump up. Raise your arms above your head at the top. as well as jumping You want to keep moving So when you land You will immediately begin to descend back into a squat position. Control and layout are very important. So don’t sacrifice them.
Box exercises are great exercises because they open up your movements. Stimulates more muscle groups in drilling the box Place four rings or box markers and place them on top of the first marker. with both legs together Jump to the first mark and don’t stop, go to the second, the third, and back to the fourth. Reverse direction and repeat to complete the set.
Build a dog box for a truck.
You may like to take your dog with you almost everywhere you go. And you may be concerned about their safety during the journey. Dogs love to walk in the hut with you. with their heads hanging out of the window and their ears fluttering in the wind. Even though the face looks cute But it’s not safe for you or your dog. Because even the most educated dog can be lured into the seat and reach the driver’s lap.
If you want to move the dog and especially if you are alone in the truck. The best option is to place the dog box on the bed of your truck. The dog box is available in both wood and aluminum. Sized to hold all types of dogs to be transported. The downside is that purchasing a dog crate can cost anywhere from $300 to $650 for a single person, and over $2,000 for a box that can accommodate 3 or more dogs. your price range You can make your own dog box for only $100. to carry your special family members in a bag safely and comfortably.
Use a tape measure to find the size needed for the dog box and write it down. Measure the height, width, and length of the box in the suppository. Make sure the top of the box doesn’t hide your rearview mirror and that your dog is comfortable while sitting in the box. Determine the height of your dog for the door you will make in front of the dog box.
Mark the dimensions you measure on the wood with a pencil and a saw or a lumberjack. Cut out the parts needed to make the box. You will cut a total of six sections: the floor, the four sides (one of which is the entrance and exit), and the top.
the third step
Use a drill to make small holes for ventilation in at least two parts of the box. Do not drill holes in the top or bottom of the box to prevent water from entering. After drilling, be sure to sand the side that will be in the box. Cut a square or rectangle from the sides that will be used as the front of the box. this will be the door
Assemble the box using a hammer and nails, a nail gun or a screw conveyor. (People who use aluminum will have to weld each part together.) Hold the top 3 and bottom side together. except the front where the door is cut
Use screws and hinges to secure the door that contrasts with the wood used for the box face. Make sure to move freely. Opens outward and closes tightly. Add a latch to the door. Add one at the top and bottom and two on opposite sides of the hinge.
Cut out the rug and attach it to the floor and sides of the box with a staple gun.
Attach the front panel to the door to the box using a hammer and nails, a nail gun or a screw conveyor. and then attach the handle to the outside
Paint the outside of the box with sealant or waterproof paint and decorate.
the ninth step
Make eight small holes in your truck bed and eight duplicate holes. (four holes on each side) through the wood of the alignment box. Use large bolts and screws to attach the box to the truck bed.
Try a dog crate without your dog. Use a few full bottles of water to simulate the movements of your dog while on the move and check that the box is not moving on rough terrain or when walking uphill.