We know that Outlook has the option to synchronize the application with various devices such as mobile devices and tablets. But sometimes due to the synchronization error, many people can see the balance in their Outlook. When you try to do this, you may not be able to unable to delete duplicate calendar in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010.
As we all know, Outlook is the most used email program in the world. Because it manages your daily, weekly and monthly activities, including your office emails and contacts. Outlook also provides a scheduler so users can save important dates, appointments, meetings, and more. This schedule is very useful for everyone because it helps you remember all your important tasks.
In addition, Outlook is compatible with many devices. Therefore, users use this software to sync with multiple smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers. Today, due to incorrect or various syncing problems, many users are experiencing balance, causing problems and using multiple sites. So, if you are facing this problem, don’t worry, we will show you one step to solve this problem.
If you have this problem in Outlook too, this blog might help. In this blog, we talk about the best ideas. Therefore, you can use them to fix the problem of not being able to delete the calendar in Outlook. But before starting the process, let’s analyze the same reason.
Case Scenarios of Unable to Delete Duplicate Calendar in Outlook
Recurring meetings in Microsoft Outlook can be caused by a number of factors. Here are some important reasons:
- Import/Export Wizard: This may happen when you import your Outlook calendar and documents using Outlook’s default import/export wizard. You can then choose to overwrite the original file or save the duplicate file. If you forgot to turn on the option to collect duplicate files, you can see duplicate files in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013.
- Calendar Data Synchronization – As mentioned above, Outlook gives you the ability to synchronize your Outlook data with any mobile device. However, the problem arises if the program used for synchronization is not Windows-based. So you end up with a duplicate calendar in Outlook. It often causes synchronization problems and creates multiple entries in the Outlook calendar.
- Incorrect configuration of policies – Incorrect configuration of Outlook policies is also one of the main reasons for creating an Outlook calendar.
- As mentioned earlier, syncing Outlook files with any device is seamless. However, if the mobile phone does not support Microsoft Outlook’s recurring pattern, it duplicates the calendar with multiple appointments.
- If you move your contact list to another computer and select the Allow duplicates check box, Microsoft Outlook creates a copy of the contact list.
How to Fix the Unable to Delete Duplicate Calendar in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 Problem?
In this section, we will discuss two ways to easily edit and delete the calendar in Outlook 2019, 2016, and 2013. Also make sure you don’t get duplicates in the future. So the 2 most important methods are:
- Manual Approach
- Automatic method
How to Manually Remove Duplicate Calendar Data in MS Outlook?
If you can’t delete calendars in Outlook and you are looking for a free way to delete them. Later in this article, we will discuss the best free ways to do the same.
Important Note: This method is only possible if you have less Outlook calendar.
- First of all, Open Outlook on your Windows machine
- Then click on the calendar option
- Now click View
- In the Current View Option, Pick Change View
- After that, click on the list Option
- Then, by clicking on the Subject column, all items in the calendar are sorted by subject
- Now click the mouse on the balance of the entry list to select the items in the calendar
- Finally, click the delete button to delete the calendar in Outlook.
Disadvantages of the Manual Method
The manual process is a good choice if you only have a few items on your calendar. However, if you have a lot of appointments in your Outlook calendar, it can be difficult to see everything in balance, making your work slow and unpleasant. Also, when deduplicating the Outlook calendar, there is a significant risk of leaving important appointments.
Automatic Way to Fix Unable to Delete Duplicate Calendar in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 Issue
Well, if you are tired of manuals or have many similar items in your Outlook calendar, then you can try this technology. It will help to fix duplicate calendars that cannot be deleted in Outlook 2019, 2016 and 2013. So let’s start with the easiest and fastest way.
SysTools Outlook Duplicate Remover Software is one of the best tools to remove duplicates from Outlook. Along with the Outlook calendar, this tool can also delete email attachments, tasks, notes and logs. This tool supports Outlook PST, OST and BAK files and has many great features. The tool has many filter options such as date filter, category filter, file size and function filter. It supports all versions of the Outlook application, including all versions of the Windows operating system.
Steps to Fix Cannot to Remove Duplicate Calendars Data in Outlook Problem
- Download and install Duplicate Remover on your local computer
- To Add PST/OST/BAK files, select Add File under Add Folder
- Select Within or Across Folders to remove duplicates
- Change the location of the generated PST file by clicking the Change button
- Check the box in the Select Items section to remove duplicate data from email, calls, calendars, contacts, tasks, and notes
- Now click on Define Duplicate Criteria to find and remove duplicates with specific emails
- After selecting the date filter, the next step is to select the action you want to use for the copied items, such as Permanent deletion, Move to deleted folder, Move to folder, Set flag and mark as expired
- After completing all the tasks, click Next to start the process
- When the process is complete, click OK to complete the conversion task
Additional Advantages of the Utility
- Depending on your settings, you can add or remove duplicate field attributes.
- You have the option to split PST/OST/BAK according to the required size.
- It can remove duplicate components from password protected Outlook files.
- Wide range of filters like date filter, category filter and many more.
- Support for bulk deletion of duplicate items in Outlook PST
- Allow ANSI and UNICODE files without size restrictions
- Ability to create new folders from the panel itself
- You must have Microsoft Outlook installed in your local system for this to work
- View the status of the deduplication process
- Remove duplicate items without installing MS Outlook
- Create a letter report and remove duplicates with a .csv extension
- Creates a .txt report on the selected group upon deletion
- You don’t need to install Outlook to use this tool
- With the built-in Age option to delete emails at equal intervals.
- It is available to remove duplicate items from email using Mail, Calendar, Tasks and Contacts.
- It allows you to find duplicate emails in two ways: find duplicate emails in folders and find duplicates in PST files.
- After deleting duplicate email items, it creates a new copy of Outlook email as PST file.
- Support for PST files from MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 and below.
- Outlook Duplicate Remover supports Windows 11 (64 bit), 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
However, concurrency is a common problem in Outlook and many people have experienced this problem. However, sometimes cannot delete calendar in Outlook due to lack of knowledge. Duplicate items are always annoying and stay in the same place in your Outlook files. Therefore, it is very important to remove all duplicates from Outlook, and this blog will discuss two ways to unable to delete duplicate calendar in Outlook. It is known that the manual has many flaws, so we advise you to choose the most reliable automatic software and then read carefully and choose the best method according to your needs .
Read More: Delete Duplicate Attachments in Outlook