Summary: This blog introduces a solution on how to extract attachments from Outlook email folders. If you are looking for the same solution then this is the right place to get the right solution. Here, users will get a complete solution to the problem.
Microsoft Outlook is one of the best options for users as it offers various cool features to make business communication easier. It is mainly used by small and large organizations to manage daily work smoothly. In email messages, users can attach countless files regardless of the file format.
Extracting Outlook attachments to a folder is now an important task when there are many emails with many attachments. Since manual removal is not a viable method, users should resort to some appropriate solutions. In this blog, we present the best and effective strategies for downloading Outlook attachments easily.
Some of the unpleasant effects of an Outlook data file that is too large (because of the stack of attachments) are: .
- PST corruption and related errors
- slow view
- Freeze Outlook app in the middle
- Unable to send/receive email
- App crash
The above situation needs to be addressed quickly, which can be done by extracting Outlook attachments from individual emails and saving them to a local folder. Here’s how to extract attachments from Outlook emails using a different technique.
Automatic Software to Extract Attachments from Outlook Email Folders
Here we will show you one of the best and easy solutions is Outlook Attachment Extractor Tool to extract Outlook attachments. This tool has many advanced features and functions like batch and option email conversion. Also, there is no need to download any third party tools. Users can install the tool on Windows and Mac operating systems including the latest versions etc. The advanced functions and working steps of the tool are described below:
This excellent software allows you to extract emails from Outlook and supports compatible extraction of ANSI and Unicode PST files. So, download this software to extract attachments from Outlook folders for personal and professional purposes. This tool is compatible with Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook2002 and earlier versions.
The software comes with a free version that allows users to extract attachments from Outlook. Users can purchase the fully licensed version, then activate this utility and enjoy unlimited Outlook attachment extraction. Using this amazing set of tools is very simple and easy. This tool does not require any technical knowledge of the process.
Quick Steps to Extract Attachments from Outlook Email Folders
- Download the Program on your System
- Now Outlook data load data manually or automatically
- Select the relevant folder hierarchy option
- Set attachment filters: file type, date range, and size
- Click Extract to start extracting Outlook attachments files
Extract Attachments from Outlook Email Folders – Manual Method
Microsoft Outlook offers the option to extract and save all attachments from a single Outlook email. Here’s how to save multiple attachments from Outlook:
Note: This method works to extract attachments from only one Outlook email at a time.
- Launch the Outlook app and open a specific email with multiple attachments
- Select it and right click on the attached file. Choose the option to save all attachments
- Click the OK button and browse to the output attachment destination. Click OK
- Extracting Outlook folders using the manual method can cause data loss issues.
- This method may not download all Outlook attachments.
- Corrupted images and emails may appear online in the output.
- In many cases, this method tends to corrupt the data.
- The original folder is not preserved.
We have previously described manual and professional methods to extract attachments from Outlook email folders. Manual methods are generally free and easy, but not always. As with the manual method, there are some limitations. Use professional solutions for unlimited solutions.