Are you looking for a solution regarding the problem of Download Contacts from Samsung Phones to Computers? If yes then the users are at the right destination location. Here we are talking about using two simple and best solutions. First is the manual method and the professional solution for non-technical and technical users without losing contact details and without losing any data hierarchy. So, let’s start our today’s topic to save contacts from Samsung phone to desktop.
Manual Method to Download Contacts from Samsung Phone to Computer
In this manual method, we talk about How to Download Contacts from Samsung Phone to a Computer with the help of the user’s Gmail Mail. The users can also share contacts from the user’s Samsung contacts on System. This method is simply for users to export the contacts and save the user contact file.
- Firstly, open the Gmail account on the user’s local operating device.
- After that, click on the Google apps option and select the Contacts button from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on the Export button and select all the contacts that users want to save to the desktop.
- Finally, select the Google CSV to file option and hit the Export button to download contacts you’re users Samsung Phone to Computer.
Limitations of Manual Method
Using this manual method, non-technical and technical users can’t follow this step. They required technical knowledge. Moreover, the manual method is so long for any user.
To overcome, this hassle users can easily download android contacts to pc using the best recommend professional solution for non-technical and technical users with some easy and few steps.
Professional Solution to Download Contacts from Samsung Phone to Computer
Using the highly recommended solution with the perfect vCard to CSV Conversion to save contacts from Samsung phones to Computers. Moreover, this solution is easy for non-technical and technical users. Furthermore, users can upload their contact files via clicking on the Add file and Add folder option.
This utility interface converts contact files into different formats such as CSV, Google CSV, Yahoo CSV, Merge VCF, and Split VCF files. On the other hand, the tool converts contacts files in the bulk process. On the other hand, the whole process of conversion is the offline method. Moreover, non-technical and technical users can easily operate the tool and this software is a user-friendly interface
- Download and Run the software in the user’s local operating system.
- After that, click on the Add file or Add folder option and upload the user’s Samsung Phone to the Computer.
- Then, the user can easily get a complete preview of the Samsung contacts file, click on the Export button, and choose the CSV file in the software panel.
- Now, click on the browse button and choose the desired destination location in the utility.
- Finally, hit on the Export button to start the process of downloading contacts from the Samsung phone to the desktop.
In the following article, we talked about how to download Contacts from Samsung Phone to a Computer without losing any contact details and without losing any data hierarchy. Using 2 simple methods a Manual Method and a professional solution. In this manual method, export the contacts Samsung to windows. It’s free and the best method but its method is not for non-technical users and the user may lose their data. It’s better to continue with a professional solution to save the user time and for non-technical and technical users. Moreover, it has a free trial demo version to check the tool features.