123.hp.com will provide their best services in installing HP Printer Drivers and Hp printer setup. Moreover, its entire team has come forward to assist you. Furthermore, they are marching towards providing you with the best HP technical support and services. Moreover, it will guide you to install accessories, including paper handling, and EIO devices. Apart from this, it will also give you assistance to maintain your printer.
How to set up 123.hp.com Printer?
Unpack the printer from the box when you have purchased it. Then, follow these steps to get started with your 123.hp.com Printer setup-
- First, you have to sort the packing materials.
- Second, you have to power the cable. Then, connect it to the printer and power source to establish a power connection.
- Third, turn on the HP printer to proceed further.
- Fourth, insert the papers into the paper tray.
- Fifth, install the 123.hp.com/setup link cartridges on the respective slots.
- To proceed with printer installation, follow this link, i.e., 123.hp.com/setup.
How to Download & Install HP Printer Drivers?
To obtain features accessible to your HP Printers, you must download a 123 hp printer driver. Therefore, then install printer software instructions. Hence, here are the instructions for the same-
- First, begin with turning on your HP Printer and the devices. Also, note that it supports only MAC or Windows devices.
- Second, open the 123.hp.com/setup site through your Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla browser.
- Third, you can know your printer model number from the HP Printer control panel. Hence, to avail the best printer software package, you have to type your hp printer model number there.
- Fourth, choose and click on the Basic software or full-featured printer driver according to your operating system.
- Fifth, click on the ‘Download icon,’ which will initiate the downloading process.
- Sixth, locate the printer software file from your ‘Downloads.’
- Lastly, you have to run the software file on your computer to access the printing service. Furthermore, continue with the HP Printer driver installation for Windows or Mac using on-screen instructions.
How To Setup 123.hp.com Wireless Printer?
Now, avail the benefits of a 123 hp wireless printer by connecting it to your nearest wifi network. Hence, the below section assists you in initiating the Direct wifi facility. Therefore, follow these steps for the hp printer wireless network setup.
- You first have to go to the HP Printer control panel for initiating a wireless hp printer setup.
- Furthermore, then click on the Direct wifi option.
- Then, visit your settings option to activate the wifi on your HP wireless printer.
- Hence, the Wireless setup wizard will let you connect multiple wireless compatible devices to it.
- Moreover, make sure to check your internet connection before starting the process. Henceforth, note using the Direct wifi method even when your device has a USB connection.
- Further, the next step for you is, from 123.hp.com, you have to open the ‘HP Printer Setup Software.’
- Additionally, you have to visit the ‘Tools’ option to open Device Setup Software.
- Hence, then click on the ‘connect a new device’ icon.
- Finally, then tap on the Wireless option to connect. Moreover, it can connect up to five wireless compatible devices.
Therefore, now you have completed the wireless hp printer setup. Furthermore, your HP Printer Drivers and hp printer setup can support hp auto wireless connect. It is also compatible to wireless setup wizard, WPS Setup, and USB Printer Wireless Setup.
How To Initiate 123.hp.com USB Setup?
The USB HP Printer Setup comes with technical features. Furthermore, it also enables you to have complete security. Therefore, immediately get your hands on these contemporary top-notch design quality Hp printer drivers. Hence, follow these steps to connect your Windows and Mac devices to the network. Also, refer to 123.hp.com for a more profound explanation.
Installation For Windows Devices:
➔ First, turn on your printer. Therefore, with the provided USB cable, connect the printer with your computer.
➔ Further, now go to the ‘devices’ option under the Windows menu for hp printer setup for windows.
➔ Then, click on the ‘Devices’ and ‘Printers’ options. Further, you have to remove the existing printer from the connected devices.
➔ Lastly, then you have to install the HP Printer driver. Also, you have to select the full-featured HP Printer driver. Furthermore, the full-featured driver is available at 123.hp.com.
Installation for Mac Devices
- The first step for installing Mac devices is the same as WINDOWS. Therefore, turn on your PCs and connect them with the USB.
- Moreover, it supports HP Easy Start Setup Software or Apple Software Update for driver download.
- Also, you can locate the ‘download’ option under the Driver-Product Installation Software for 123 hp printer installation for Mac.
- Hence, now go to the HP Easy Start file. Also, select the connection type as USB while installing the software.
- Finally, add your hp printer driver to the existing network. Moreover, you can find a detailed list of steps for further use at 123 hp com setup
Troubleshooting Tips to Fix HP Printer not Printing Problem
If your HP printer is not printing, confirm all wires are securely inserted and properly placed, check that all ink cartridges have an ample amount of ink, clean the printhead to resolve any problems with the printer printing black ink, and disable ‘Print in all Black’ in your printer’s preferences.
HP Printer Not Printing
When using an HP printer, you have the ability to print from a smart device, from a laptop, or from a monitor that is connected to your device. This process should only take a few minutes to load, register, and complete before you are able to hold your documents in your hand. However, some HP printer owners have found that, although they think everything is as it should be, their printer is not printing. What should you look for if your HP printer is not printing?
If your HP printer is not printing, the first item you need to check off of your troubleshooting list is that all wires are connected as they should be to the device. If any wires are loose or are connected to the wrong outlet, signal to the printer will not be completed, causing it to malfunction.
HP Printer Not Printing Black
You may not be someone who is having problems with their HP printer functioning as it should as far as printing goes, but when it comes to color, there may be other issues. HP printers are capable of printing different documents in a wide variety of different vibrant colors, but at the most basic level, they should also be able to accommodate those orders that only require black ink. If your printer is not printing black, what might be causing this inconvenient issue?
If your HP printer isn’t printing black, check first to make sure that the black ink within the ink cartridge is full. Once this is confirmed, it could be that the printhead is blocked. To resolve this issue, the printhead will need to be thoroughly cleaned to clear any obstructions within the area.
HP Printer Not Printing Color
On the flip side of the previous problem (aka, your printer isn’t printing black) you may be experiencing an issue of your HP printer not printing color. For those of you who might be printing flyers for an event, invites to a party, or content for your favorite toddlers to doodle on, you need a printer that is able to deliver pages of color. If you go to print something that needs color and your HP printer will not do so, read below to see what might be causing the problem.
If your HP printer is not printing color, confirm that the ink cartridge is not out of colored ink. If you check the cartridge and notice that it has enough, check your printer ‘Preferences’ and see if ‘Print in all Black’ has been enabled.’ If so, disable this setting and try printing aging.
HP Printer Not Printing Text
Color may be working fine for you when it comes to the printing operations of your HP printer, but if you are in the middle of printing a spreadsheet, diagram, or visual aid, you should also be able to print text along with those images. Some HP owners have encountered a problem with this scenario though, as they are able to see images when printing, but cannot see text. What should you do if your HP printer is not printing text?
If your HP Printer is not printing text, a hard reset may resolve the problem. To do this, keep the device on and remove the ink cartridge, disconnect power, remove any USB cables, allow the device to sit powerless for 3 minutes, plug the printer back in, then reinsert the ink cartridge.
HP Printer Not Printing PDF
There are a variety of different document formats you can print when using an HP printer, which is what makes this device so accessible and so convenient when you need a document at a moment’s notice. One of the most common formats when printing is a PDF file, as they tend to be the most versatile electronically. However, if you are trying to print a PDF document and your printer is refusing to do so, what can be done to get this document printed without much fuss?
If your HP printer is not printing a PDF file, it could be that your software is out of date. If you are using software like Adobe on your computer, search this software from within your desktop and go through the steps provided to either reinstall or update the software.
HP Printer Connected But Not Printing
If you have an HP printer and a network that is functioning as it should, you should be able to see that connection has been made to the printer, thus, leading to its proper function. As ideal as this may sound, even with all the right components set as they should, some HP printer owners have found that they are still not able to print even though their device is connected. If your HP printer is connected yet you are still not able to print, read below to find the fix.
If your HP printer is connected but is not printing, try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer software. To do this, right click the ‘Windows’ button and uninstall the printer > ‘Devices & Printer’ > select any printer > ‘Print Server Properties’ > ‘Drivers’ > delete all mentions of your printer.
Once completed, press ‘Win + R’ on your keyboard and type in ‘%temp%’ in the box displayed. You will then click ‘Enter’ where you will delete all files within the folder that pops up within the Temporary Files folder. When this is done, download a new driver from www.hp.com/drivers and allow it to download and install, which should cause the printer to work once again.
If your HP Printer not printing, try performing a hard reset on the device, update the software you are using on your computer such as Adobe, and try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer software.