Summary: This article is all about how to convert Outlook Messages to PDF All At Once using the most professional application.
It is true that switching email services is a challenging process for business and home users alike. Frequently required of business users, but also of home users on occasion. However, the primary issue is determining how to batch convert Outlook messages to the PDF file format or how to immediately convert Outlook Message files to the PDF file format. This process can be difficult for users if they are unable to locate an exact solution to their requirement.
Due to the abundance of products available, users face difficulty in selecting the best solution. This blog will assist you in resolving the issue by providing several possible solutions.
“I work for a company, and one of my daily responsibilities is to save large number of Outlook Messages emails as a backup, ensuring that we always have access to our critical data. It is critical to save them without losing data. As a result, my duty is to batch convert Outlook Message files to PDF. I’m unfamiliar with bulk conversion. Kindly take the necessary action.”
Before We Proceed, Let’s Have A Look At Benefits to Convert Outlook Messages to PDF
Keeping the necessity of MSG to PDF conversion in mind, there are several advantages to convert Outlook emails with all attachments. Several are listed below:
- In comparison to Outlook Messages, PDF is a secure file type to maintain as a backup since it cannot be edited.
- While the email format for PDF files remains unchanged, Outlook Message files can be accessed using your browser or Microsoft Word. The format of MSG message may change, resulting in the loss of certain data.
- The data is retained in PDF format, complete with headers and other metadata included in the Outlook message file.
Ways to Convert Outlook Message Files as PDF Format
There are various techniques for converting Outlook messages to PDF. It can be accomplished manually or professionally. To address all user inquiries, we have summarized all potential responses in the following areas of the blog.
Print Outlook Messages in Adobe PDF Format Easily
- This approach enables users to convert Outlook messages to PDF format directly. Certain procedures in Microsoft Outlook must be performed consecutively.
- To launch the Print Dialog window, select your Outlook MSG file and hit Ctrl + P on your keyboard.
- After that, select Adobe PDF as the printer, then select Print >> Print Options >> Print Attached Files from the drop-down menu. To receive all of the attachments in different PDF formats, print the page.
- Then select Adobe PDF as the printer and click Print. Select Print Options from the Print drop-down menu, followed by Print Attachments.
- Finally, click on Print to have all of the files saved as individual PDFs.
Make use of Outlook add-ins
- Microsoft Outlook has a number of add-ins that may be used. It enables you to batch convert Outlook Message to PDF with attachments without losing any information in the process. The steps are as follows:
- On the Adobe PDF tab of Microsoft Outlook, select Setup Automatic Archival Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Now, pick the Outlook Message folder from the drop-down menu to convert them to PDF format.
- The final step is to choose Run Archival Now from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, select Settings >> Include All Attachments from the drop-down menu to convert Outlook Message file to PDF format along with any associated attachments.
The Manual Method Has Its Limitations
There is no question that the manual technique outlined here is straightforward to implement. On the other hand, it has several disadvantages that allow the user to reconsider his or her decision to employ the manual technique. Here are some of the drawbacks of manually batch converting Outlook Messages to PDF with attachments, as stated above:
- Outlook messages can only be converted into PDF format in a restricted number of instances. It may fail if you have a large amount of mail.
- Due to the lengthy and time-consuming nature of this operation, bulk exporting Outlook messages to PDF might take a considerable amount of time.
- In the case of Outlook messages which you need to convert into PDF format, there is no way to see their current state.
- Due to the possibility of email format changes and some data being lost during the conversion, data security is not guaranteed.
The Adobe Convert MSG to PDF File solution is the most recommended solution
Fortunately, there is a specialist solution available, namely MSG to PDF Converter Software, which allows you to safely and effectively convert MSG files to PDF, as well as bulk convert Outlook MSG to PDF with all the attachments intact. The process of converting MSG to PDF in bulk with attachments has been simplified. When you use this software to convert files, no data is lost in the process. Different PDFs were generated for MSG email attachments by the software. The tool’s UI is so straightforward that even non-technical users will have no trouble navigating through it.
Follow The Step-by-Step Process
- Firstly, download Outlook Messages to PDF Converter.
- Install it properly and run. Then, click on Select a Folder option to load your Outlook Messages into the software panel.
- This software will load all your Outlook Messages on the left panel. Click on it if you need to preview your Outlook Messages.
- Now, click on Convert button and choose PDF as the file saving option.
- Choose the destination and file naming. Finally, click on Convert button to begin the conversion process.
That’s it. The tool starts converting Outlook Messages to PDF format with attachments.
The Concluding Words
Throughout this blog post, we’ve included both the manual and professional approaches. The processes are useful to convert Outlook Messages to PDF file format. An automated solution makes the converting process simple and straightforward. While free solutions have their advantages, they also have certain disadvantages that make them less popular among Outlook users. As a result, it is up to the users to select the best appropriate solution for their requirements.
Also Read the Following Article