Deliveroo clone app is a customizable service that allows you to quickly create an on-demand food ordering and delivery platform. The platform is feature-rich and comes with an intuitive user interface that makes it simple for administrators to manage orders.
Customers can order their favorite food and have it delivered to their door using the platform, which connects them with restaurants.
A customer setup application, delivery partner setup application, restaurants web panel, and an admin panel for the admin were all included in the Deliveroo clone app solution setup. Let’s take a look at how the Deliveroo clone app solution works in this blog.
Features of a Deliveroo clone app
The Deliveroo clone business model is straightforward and easy to implement. Customers, restaurants, and delivery partners are all connected through the platform.
The customer setup application has a number of features.
- Customers can order their favorite foods from their favorite restaurant’s menu.
- After placing an order, the app displays the order status as placed, pending restaurant confirmation, or denied by the restaurant.
- The order status is change to confirm once the restaurant accepts it.
- The order is deliver by a delivery partner who lives close to the restaurant.
- Food can be deliver by contacting delivery partners or customers.
- Customers’ food is delivered to their doorstep by a delivery partner.
- Customers can rate both the delivery partner service and the restaurants for their food based on their delivery experience.
Features of the application for setting up delivery partners.
- When the food is ready, the restaurant sends a notification to the delivery partner.
- They have the option of accepting or rejecting the request.
- If the delivery partner accepts the order, they will be given information about the restaurant and the delivery location.
- The order is pick up from restaurants and deliver to the customer’s location by a delivery partner.
- If the request order is denied by the delivery partner, the order is reassign to other nearby delivery partners.
The restaurant’s web panel has a number of features.
- The restaurant receives an order notification containing the order’s details.
- They can either accept or reject the order.
- If the restaurant accepts the order, the food items are prepar in the order list.
- They select the ‘ready to deliver’ option once the food has been prepar. The app then sends a delivery request notification to a nearby delivery partner.
- When delivery partners receive the delivery request and accept pickup, the process is complete.
- The delivery partner then arrives at the restaurant, collects the order, and delivers it to the customer.
This blog, I believe, covered all aspects of the Deliveroo clone application’s functionality in each mode. The Deliveroo clone app setup includes all of the functionalities and features needed to run a successful food-delivery business.
If you want to learn more, visit Apptunix Deliveroo clone apps. Send your request to the following contact details to learn more about the customized Deliveroo clone app.