The Brother printers are one of the most popular wireless printers. Which is being used for commercial and personal uses. Brother has gotten this popularity because of its simplicity. It has a really simple admin panel. Through which, you can easily connect or disconnect a printer from the network.
If you are a new brother printer user. You might now about how to connect a printer to the wireless network. To help you in this situation, I am writing a complete guide. Through which, you will be eligible to connect the printer to the WIFI.
3 Ways To Connect the Brother printer to the wireless network-
Generally, there are 3 ways to connect a printer to the wifi network. You can use any one of them to connect the printer from WIFI.
Method 1- Use Network key to connect the brother printer to the wifi –
In this method, you must have the wireless password to connect the printer to the wifi. So if you have the wireless password, you need to follow the instructions given below.
- Power on the brother printer & wireless router.
- Press the home/ menu button.
- Now go to the Network setup.
- Click on the click on the WLAN setup wizard.
- Here, you need to click on the wifi name.
- Now enter the wireless password and then click on the done button.
Finally, your printer will be connected to the Wifi.
Method 2- Use WPS Push button method to connect the brother printer to the wifi-
When Brother printer won’t connect to the wifi using the network key. You should use the Use the WPS button. For that, your router must have the wps functionality.
- Press the WPS button on the router. Which will be available in the bottom or back side of the router. It can also be found at the router admin panel.
- Now go to the network settings on the brother printer.
- Click on the Wireless protected setup option.
- Here, you need to press the push button option.
Now leave your router & printer free for 2 minutes. Your printer will automatically sync to the router.
Method 3- Use WPS Pin to setup the wireless connection –
In case, if you are unable to connect the printer using the push button method. You can try with the Pin method.
In this method, you have to enter the WPS pin on the router. Which will be generated by the printer.
- Go to the menu.
- Click on the network setup.
- Now click on the Wireless setup.
- Now click on the wireless protected setup button.
- Here, you need to click on the WPS pin option.
- Once your printer will show the WPS pin, you need to open the router admin panel.
- Now go to the WPS settings.
- Here, you need to enter the WPS pin. Click on the Ok button.
Now leave your printer free for 2 minutes. It will automatically connect the printer to the wireless network.
So these are the steps to connect the brother printer to the wifi network. In case, if you are having some other troubles related to the brother printer. Please comment below. We will solve the query.