To keep the body healthy in this era of the corona, keep yourself healthy by doing yoga at home. By doing Hanuman asana, the whole body remains flexible.
With the coronavirus, the world is once again returning to yoga. Despite all the medical science, today the world is once again returning to turmeric, decoction, etc. Hanuman Asana is also known by the names Split Asana, Markatasan, Monkey Pose, etc. Hanuman Asana is a very important posture to keep yourself healthy in this era of Corona. In this asana, we try to open the body like a monkey. Second, Hanuman Ji had jumped from the beach to Sri Lanka, on the same jump this posture has become. Doing this asana is not very easy. And it takes a little effort to do that.
Preparation before doing Hanuman Asana:
Warm-up is necessary before doing Hanuman Asana (monkey pose). In this warm-up, you can do Virabhadrasana one and Virabhadrasana two, Ashwasanchalana, Anjane Asana etc. This opens up your hip joints. This asana loosens the muscles. This warm-up is to be done for 15 seconds. After this Hanuman asana has to be done.
If you want to learn different types of yoga asana then you should join a Yoga School in Rishikesh.
Benefits of doing Hanuman Asana:
Hanuman Asana is of advanced level. To do this, the body needs to be flexible. If it is not, then the body is made flexible. Following are the benefits of doing this asana.
Due to working from home, people have to work more time. So they sit for a long time. There is a problem of pain in the buttocks due to sitting for a long time. So right there, the problem of Dead Butt syndrome is happening. Sitting for a long time with this problem leads to numbness in the buttocks. The buttocks are strengthened by doing side split asanas. Relieves pain and numbness.
Strengthen the waist
By doing this asana repeatedly, the buttocks not only get strong but the waist also gets stronger. Relieves from the problem of back pain and stiffness. So at the same time, there is also relief in lower back pain. Both the buttocks and the waist are fine by doing this asana.
Yoga makes the body flexible. You can do any work comfortably. Hanuman Ji is considered to be the most flexible escape. He was as flexible in nature as he was in the body. His body used to reach anywhere by jumping. This Hanuman posture of his also makes the body flexible. By doing this asana, the muscles of the body are opened. Due to this, the body becomes very flexible.
Strength to legs
While doing the monkey pose, all the work is done by the feet. If the balance of the feet is established, then it is considered an asana. By doing Hanuman asana, the feet get strength. They get stronger. By doing this asana, not only the legs but also the hip joint, knees, and thighs will get strengthened. This asana works well on the lower part of the body.
Beneficial in latent diseases
The monkey pose or side split strengthens the lower part of the body. This strengthens the legs, thighs, and knees. Apart from this, this asana is also very beneficial in secret diseases. Many people have problems related to urine. Many people are unable to control urination. In such a situation, they have to go to urinate frequently. By doing this asana, one gets rid of these problems. This asana stretches our muscles. This posture brings back the control that has been removed from our muscles. Because of this, you are able to control your urine. So other secret diseases also end there.
How to do Hanuman Asana:
- Open both the feet on the mat and make a gap in the feet
- Now rotate your whole body to the left.
- Both hands will be beside you.
- Open both the legs as much as possible, the left foot will go forward on the left side, and the right foot will move from behind to the back, in this condition touch the lower part of both your thighs with the ground.
- Keep both hands near the chest in Namaskar Mudra.
- Try to remain in Hanuman’s posture for some time.
- If you are feeling more uncomfortable, then hold this posture for a few seconds. Then come back.
- Do this action 10 to 15 times. So that your thighs and hips are opened and you can do this asana.
- Come back with the support of both hands side by side.
- Now try to do Hanuman Asana with the other leg.
- Hold for some time and come back.
- Relax both the legs and rest for some time.
Hanuman asana is the advanced pose. Therefore many precautions have to be taken while doing this asana. Keeping these precautions in mind, if you do yoga asanas, then you will be able to avoid the side effects of this asana.
- People who have knee problems should not do this asana.
- At the same time, people who have injuries in the hips should also not do this asana.
- Those who have the problem of sciatica, should also not do this asana at all.
- If your body is not flexible then do this asana under someone’s supervision.
Joining a yoga course is a great way to expand your knowledge of yoga and meditation techniques, on Yogtravel you can find a number of yoga courses that you can choose according to your budget and time.
As the body of Hanuman Ji was flexible and healthy, in the same way Hanuman’s posture is. Through this asana, the whole body remains healthy. For those who work sitting for a long time, this asana is a panacea. With precautions, you can do this asana at home.