According to IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “EMI Shielding Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on the EMI shielding market Share.
The global EMI shielding market reached a value of US$ 6.69 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 8.84 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 4.9% during 2022-2027. Electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding helps protect radio frequency interference (RFI) from damaging sensitive components of mechanical and electronic devices. It obstructs the electromagnetic field by using barriers of magnetic or conductive materials, thereby minimizing the chances of corrosion and oxidation. The process screens through metals, conductive coating, and laminates that are made using aluminum, copper, and stainless steel to absorb the EMI transmitted through the air. Consequently, EMI shielding is extensively used across the telecommunications, healthcare, military, automotive, defense, and information technology (IT) industries.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/emi-shielding-market/requestsample
EMI Shielding Market Trends:
- The increasing demand for various consumer electronics represents the prime factor driving the market growth.
- The growing popularity of automobiles equipped with advanced features, including onboard global positioning system (GPS) navigations, Bluetooth, and touchscreen infotainment systems, are supporting the market growth.
- The high levels of electronics in these vehicles pose a challenge when dealing with electromagnetic interference, which, in turn, has facilitated the demand for EMI shielding.
- The widespread adoption of wireless communication technology in the defense sector due to the rising investments by governments and the extensive utilization of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) equipped with lasers and infrared cameras are creating a positive outlook for the market.
Competitive Landscape With Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the EMI shielding market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- 3M Company
- Parker Chomerics (Parker Hannifin Corporation)
- Dow Inc.
- ETS-Lindgren (ESCO Technologies Holding Inc)
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Kitagawa Industries (Nitto Kogyo Corporation)
- Schaffner Holding AG
- Tech-Etch Inc.
- Laird Technologies Inc. (Advent International)
- Leader Tech Inc. (HEICO Corporation)
- PPG Industries
- RTP Company (Miller Waste Mills Inc.)
Key Market Segmentation:
The report has segmented the global EMI shielding market on the basis of material, shielding method, end-use industry and region.
Breakup by Material:
- EMI Shielding Tapes and Laminates
- Conductive Coatings and Paints
- Metal Shielding
- Conductive Polymers
- EMI/EMC Filters
Breakup by Shielding Method:
Breakup by End-Use Industry:
- Consumer Electronics
- Telecom and IT
- Defense and Aerospace
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, South Africa, Others)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Email: [email protected]
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800