Dubai is a major tourist destination. Every visitor wants to see this incredible and fabulous emirate. You will find breathtaking views and unforgettable experiences here that are unmatched by the rest of Asia’s exotic landscape. If you are not from a visa-exempt country, you will need a Dubai visa in order to travel to Dubai. You can apply for 90 days UAE visa if you are planning for a longer stay in Dubai.
You can get a visa to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), for 14 days, 30 days or, 90 days for multiple entries or single entry. It all depends on your plans. Tourist visas to Dubai can be extended twice for 30 days without leaving the country. The Dubai tourist visa is available to those who aren’t eligible for visas on arrival. Tourists from around the world can apply for a tourist visa.
- 48 hours Transit Visa:- Visitors who travel through the UAE airports can apply for this visa. The 48 hours transit visa is valid for 48 hours after entry to the UAE. Transit visas for 48 hours must be used within 48 hours. This visa cannot be extended or renewed.
- 96 Hours Transit Visa:- This visa can also be issued to visitors who travel through UAE airports. This Transit visa is valid for 96 hours and cannot be renewed or extended. Individuals with a transit visa valid for 96 hours must leave UAE within 96 hours.
- 14 days UAE Visa:- A tourist visa is the best option for travel to the UAE for a period of 14 days. The UAE visa expires after 14 days and cannot be extended.
- 30 days UAE tourist visa:- This Short term Dubai visa enables you to travel to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for 30 days or one month. If you wish to stay longer in UAE, this tourist visa can also be extended and renewed.
- 90 days UAE tourist visa:- If you are planning a trip to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for more than 90 days, this 3 months UAE visa is the best option. You can also extend and renew this visa if you intend to stay longer in the UAE.
- 30 days Multi-Entry UAE Visa:- The multi-entry UAE visa is ideal for those who intend to travel to Dubai more than once in one month. Visas valid for multiple entry to UAE within 30 days of first entry are intended for 30 days multi-entry Dubai visas.
- 90 days Multi-Entry UAE Visa:- If you intend to travel to Dubai multiple times within 90 days, choose this UAE visa. In the first 90 days after your first entry into the UAE, your Dubai multi-entry visa is valid for additional entries.
How Long Can I stay in UAE with Visa?
A UAE visa will allow you to enter the country for 60 days. Upon entry, the number of days you are permitted to stay in the UAE varies on the motive of your travel.
Tourists may stay up to 30 days. If you are transiting, you can only stay for up to four days. The UAE has a maximum 2 month period for employment visas. After that, it must be converted to a residence visa or withdrawn.
Eligibility Criteria For 90 Days Dubai Visa
- Candidates with a history of travel to the UAE, United Kingdom, Schengen countries, or European Union at least once in the last 5 years are eligible.
- Candidates who have not met the criteria for previous travel will need to provide records that show proper financial records. The income tax return of the previous 2 years having a gross income of over INR 2 lakh per annum. This income should be derived from business, employment, or a profession.
- Any close relative who is in UAE under family status can invite the spouse, children, and parents below 21 years old and/or above 60 years. UAE citizens can invite people who meet the above requirements.
- The couple who are newly married and traveling on honeymoon after marriage can submit they authenticate marriage certificates and a NOC from their parents. You will need to include your wedding card, valid Photo ID proof, and a photograph of the marriage.
Tips For Dubai Visa Approval
- Make sure your application is error-free and your record is clean. Check your criminal history and bank records for any past frauds.
- All documents submitted for a UAE visa online, including passport, application, and copies of documents and photographs, must be clearly legible and not blurred.
- If you have a UAE visa and have already left the country, cancel the Visa first to obtain new approval.
- Tell the truth about your reason for visiting Dubai. You could be banned from ever entering the country again if you lie about your visit.
How to Apply for a Dubai Visa
These are the steps to obtain a Dubai tourist visa
- Complete the visa application form.
- Submit your documents to process your visa application
- Make Payment
After reviewing your visa application, the visa experts can contact you to provide more information. This will ensure that everything goes smoothly.
Documents Require For Dubai Visa
The Dubai visa process begins when you submit clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Color passport copy, including the front and last pages. Passport should be valid for at least 6 months
- A recent passport-sized color photo with a white background
- Visa application
- Confirmed return air tickets
A guarantor can be a friend or relative who is currently living in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) who can be the contact person in case of any emergency:
- Colored passport copy scanned.
- Original copy of resident visa, minimum valid for three months
- Scanned Emirates ID copy.
Disha Global Tours can help you apply for a Dubai tourist visa. Say goodbye to long waiting queues, appointments, tedious paperwork, and hard-to-get visa. With tour and travel agencies it is easy to obtain a Dubai tourist visa. In today’s technological age, obtaining a visa to Dubai is easy and straightforward.
Disha Global Tours made it easy for tourists to obtain a visa. Although there are many visa options for Dubai, a Dubai tourist visa will be the best option for you if you’re looking to go on vacation. There are two types of tourist visas: a 30 days UAE visa or a 90 days UAE visa. Tourist visas for Dubai and the other United Arab Emirates (UAE), are typically issued for either a 30-day or a 90-day period. Tourist visas for Dubai can be extended or renewed twice, upon request and approval by the appropriate officials.
Source :- newsplana