- Plaster is the most relevant in the field of finishing works… It is typically applied in the most difficult way possible and takes a huge load of time and effort. In the high-level world, Plaster Machine is turning out to be notable, which is applied to the surface using specific equipment called a “plastering station”. The request arises – which is better?
- In “Plaster Machine” like Gypsum Plaster Machine the stages “make a mortar – convey it to the wall – apply it to the wall” are automated.
- The unit is presented, and the plaster mix is filled. The unit normally prepares the plan. The worker takes the hose related to the unit and applies the mix to the wall from the hose under pressure Spraying Plaster On Walls.
- You don’t need to work with a blender, you don’t need to convey jars, you don’t need to apply the course of action truly to the wall.
- The primary thing left is to work with the norm.
Experts of Plaster Machine:
1. Speedy application.
- Plastering in a one-room apartment suite ought to be conceivable in just three days.
- You ought to end up being physical for 7-10 days (though the work can be accelerated on the off chance that you use a couple of specialists at the same time).
- That is, the machining technique is 2-3 times faster than the manual one. In any case, exactly at the period of usage (see nuances under).
2. Venture reserves.
- Plaster Machine licenses you to get a good deal on filler work. Afterward “manual” plastering is expected to apply 2 layers of earth, and after Plaster Machine-only 1 layer.
- Earth in 2 layers costs 300 rubles for each square meter, in 1 layer – 150 rubles.
- Through and through, with Plaster Machine, wall fixes will cost 150 rubles less per square meter. Assume that the region of the walls in the townhouse is around 100 square meters, and that infers we will save 15,000 rubles. We will plaster one room with a wall area of 40 square meters, and that infers we will save 6,000 rubles.
- Certain people will by and large acknowledge that manual plastering is a more controlled cycle than mechanical. From this, it follows that the idea of hand-made plaster is better. Regardless, it isn’t. To be sure about the choice, you need to get what are the components of these two kinds of plaster.
- Applying hand plaster on the guides, the made mix cements quickly and the real cycle is incredibly lengthy. As necessities are, the plan should be made in little partitions, which simply frustrates and fabricates the functioning time. Additionally, using a response of comparable consistency on an enormous surface is to some degree problematic. Following the experience of well-informed authorities, you ought to at first apply a layer, and a short time later level it, which in this way prompts disproportionate drying, thusly the game plan of irregularities and breaks.
- A high result while picking a strategy for Plaster Machine can be achieved:
- Reduction of terms of work (3-5 times taking everything into account). With the constant course of making a response and applying it to the surface, similarly as in light of a decrease in the quantity of layers. The mix can be applied in a thicker layer, which grants you to quickly take out anomalies;
- The plastered surface is totally level, the mortar is given under strain. Accordingly, this plaster has no voids, and that infers that the risk of breaks or delamination is lessened;
- Despite the fact that the plastered surface thusly requires grouting, such movement is incredibly smoothed out, since every now and again the idea of the finish is truly sensible regardless, for wallpapering the walls. Consistently mechanized functional plaster is used as a base coat for outside works, at the same time, their cost is diminished and, no less huge, without loss of significant worth;
- In light of the way that a thicker layer of mortar is applied by a machining technique, all things considered, it is doable to try and out the walls rapidly, which is incredible with manual variation evening out walls with plaster;
- Less materials are required as a result of the way that during the preparation of the game plan it is successfully best in class with air, in this way extending its volume. Additionally, it ought to be seen that manual plastering ought to be acted in somewhere near 2 layers, and this prompts additional costs;
- Plaster Machine stations are used not only for wall advancement. With their help, “fur pieces of clothing” are sprayed, self-evening out floors are made, outbursts and cement concrete are presented.
When to apply Plaster Machine?
- Everything depends upon the need: money or time.
- If 2-3 extra extended lengths of the fix are not fundamental for you, you can use the machining technique and decrease the cost of work by two or three thousand rubles (benefit = 150 rubles * wall locale).
- A portion of the time you can diminish excursion by achieving non-wall work.
- It is done first to Plasterwork. While the walls are drying, you can, for example, fix floors, rooftops, and plumbing.
Advantages and disadvantages of machine plaster
Experts working at plastering stations generally note simply certain perspectives in mechanized usage of mortar:
- Nonappearance of significant genuine work;
- The speed of work execution increases by 3-4 times;
- Materials for machine utilization of plaster are more affordable than practically identical mixes for manual work;
- Use of materials isn’t so much as while plastering physically;
- The cost of the genuine work is practically two times lower (from 220 rubles/m2 while working with the station and 550 rubles/m2 while applying 3 layers with a scoop);
- The idea of work is higher:
- the mix is given under high strain, which adds to better connection of the plaster to the wall;
- the plaster course of action is more homogeneous in structure, as it is frayed with two screws, due to which the plaster surface doesn’t break;
- botches in the preparation of the mix are stayed away from – its consistency is associated with the station by the program.