What Is A Deep Tissue Massage, And How Can It Help My Body Heal?
Remember to take care of your muscles if you’re working out hard in January! It is vital to allow your muscles to rest and rebuild between sessions.
It’s also important to stretch correctly after a workout to give your muscles time to clear themselves of any lactic acid buildup. If the lactic acid is not treat, adhesions can form in our muscles, causing the tension knots that bring so much anguish and stress to our bodies.
Here’s a quick explanation of why Deep Tissue Massage Croydon is so good and can improve our mood:
What Does A Deep Tissue Massage Entail?
Deep Tissue Massage In Croydon therapy is similar to Swedish therapy treatment, except that the Massage Therapist applies more pressure to the muscles, which aids in the relief of chronic muscle tension. This pressure is directed at the deepest levels of muscle tissue, tendons, and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones, and joints).
Why May We Require Increased Pressure?
Stress, sleeplessness, poor posture, and a lack of stretching after exercise are just a few of the variables; that can contribute to adhesions and chronic tension. Adhesions, in addition to blocking circulation, can cause pain, irritation, and restricted movement. If you really want to have a high-impact workout, you should first get rid of these adhesions.
Massage therapists can detect adhesions beneath the skin and apply pressure to break them up. I am constantly working with my clients to increase the pressure required; while also ensuring that they are comfortable with the pressure.
What Are The Benefits Of Getting A Deep Tissue Massage?
- Deep Tissue Massage In Croydon can help to remove muscle adhesions, ‘knots,’ and tensions. The pressure used oxygenates non-circulated tissues and allows the spine and joints to relax back into place.
- I work with my clients to ensure that we concentrate on their “problem areas” during the massage; I solicit feedback during the treatment to ensure that the massage is effectively relieving their muscle tension.
- People with persistent muscle pain (particularly in the neck, back, and shoulders) may require more pressure to fully alleviate tension from their tight areas. Deep tissue therapy may provide some relief from the persistent tightness they experience.
- Stress relief: Deep tissue massages can provide better relaxation for the body and mind, which is a welcome break for stressed-out people. Deep tissue therapy sessions at Medical Massage Detox provide customers with the necessary time and space to focus on themselves and be kind to their bodies. As a result, serotonin, the “feel-good” hormone, may be release, which Londoners could use a bit more of.
- Scar tissue and injury recovery: For people who have had a sports injury or have acquired scar tissue; deep tissue massages can be a beneficial element of injury rehabilitation. Deep tissue therapy, as opposed to Swedish massage, travels deeper and deeper into the muscle; providing for a more holistic approach to muscle regeneration.
- Deep tissue massages can also help with nerve release, such as sciatica. Anyone who has suffered from sciatica understands how painful it can be and how much relief a deep tissue therapy can bring.