Click Funnels is the ideal solution to increase the number of leads and insurance product sales. It is particularly suitable for those who are unfamiliar with programming languages and web design.
Click Funnels is an essential web marketing tool for anyone who wants to increase the profits of their company. Not infrequently, the software appears in the digital landscape that takes on the role of revolutionizing the entire sales system. Click Funnels is simply 1 of them.
We are talking about a revolutionary tool that allows you to Create opt-in and sales pages even if you are fasting on programming. Not to mention the visual aspect dear to designers.
Click Funnels embodies the role of facilitating online economic transitions and making them as smooth as possible. How? Simply by incorporating a suite of tools into the software. It is no coincidence that Click Funnels is called an ” all-in-one ” tool.
As you’ll find out shortly, Click Funnels responds positively to any objections you may have to me.
I am sure that once you have finished this reading you will want to experiment with this magical product. And who knows, you might find out how easy it is to get leads and convert them into customers eagerly waiting to discover your backend products!
The Topic Of This Post
- 1 What are funnels?
- 2 What is Click Funnels?
- 3 Click funnel user guide: what can you do?
- 4 Click Funnels and Ecommerce
- 5 Features of Click Funnels
- 6 How much does Click Funnels cost?
- 7 Conclusion
What are funnels?
Funnels are customer acquisition processes. The purpose of the funnel is to facilitate the sale of products and services.
Funnels were not born with the digital world, quite the contrary. They are also present in the offline landscape and facilitate the entry of new potential customers into the company.
In the offline world, some companies rely on farming campaigns – trivially called leafleting -. Or by advertising in the main mass media – such as local newspapers or trade magazines.
In the online landscape, however, we can intercept customers by eliminating the geographical barrier. In fact, through advertising on the main social media and search engines, the target market is global.
So the funnels visually represent the whole process with unknown people being transformed into paying customers. Often the conversion from stranger to the customer cannot be immediate. In this case, we are talking about micro-conversion.
A micro-conversion occurs when a user spontaneously leaves their contact details. This data can be the mobile number and the email.
What is Click Funnels?
There is one step to take before selling: instill trust in the user. And this is where Click Funnels gets into play.
A little while ago I told you about the importance of obtaining the user’s contact details. Click Funnels allows you to build beautiful and trustworthy Opt-in Pages with disarming simplicity. A single software can do very little if you don’t know how to master the art of copywriting… In this case, if you want to create a competitive Opt-in Page, just include a valuable lead magnet.
In the jargon of web marketing, with lead magnet, we refer to a free product to be used in the phase of converting the user from unknown to lead.
Click Funnels is the ultimate tool for increasing conversion rates on your site. Or on your landing page.
Funnels are normally divided into phases: awareness of the product, interest in it, consideration of its potential, intention, and purchase evaluation. Finally, if you have won the challenge against the competitors, the prospect will reach the last stage: the purchase.
Click Funnels helps you create mini funnels to better manage each of these six phases. Once you get to the last stage of the funnel, you can immerse the customer in a new one to keep the sales machine active.
Click funnel user guide: what can you do?
With Click Funnels there are no limits to experimentation. In the various stages of the funnel, you can create various combinations of high-converting pages. Let’s see the main options:
- Web pages;
- Landing Page;
- Optin Page: a page specialized in collecting user data. The basic version contains the name and email address. The more substantial versions may require the telephone number, surname, and any additional information;
- Squeeze Page: a mini pop-up that aims to capture the email address of the user who is leaving the site;
- Sales Page: very in-depth and detailed page focused on a single product and any bonuses.
Business businesses that can benefit from Click Funnels
Click Funnels is so versatile that it can perfectly adapt to any business, online and offline.
- Agencies and freelancers. The premium version proves very useful to offer a quality service to customers, without worrying about the limits imposed by the basic version.
- Ecommerce. Click Funnels is ideal for creating a winning strategy focused on the products for sale.
- Lead generation ( B2B and B2C). Anyone who wants to intercept new potential customers cannot help but create captivating squeeze pages with Click Funnels.
- Non-profit organizations. Useful for raising awareness in the community by encouraging each user to deepen the topic – and donate.
- Geolocated activities. Click Funnels is great for selling online. Don’t forget though, that a good marketing strategy can entice users to visit your store. You could hook a coupon to use in the store or a freebie to redeem on-site to a Facebook Ads campaign.
Click Funnels and Ecommerce
Click Funnels and e-commerce are a perfect duo. Here’s why they work together:
- It’s great for new product launches ;
- Increase audience engagement by deepening the benefits of the promoted products;
- Lead generation: with Click Funnels you can create opt-in pages to get leads to subsequently convert the user into a customer. To do this, just create a squeeze page to start a micro-conversion in the one-time visit.
Features of Click Funnels
This high-converting funnel software facilitates the lead acquisition process and subsequent product sales.
To make offering more competitive, Russell Brunson and his team have included some additional noteworthy features:
- Drag & amp; Drop.
- Affiliate program. For each sale made through their link, the affiliate earns 40% of the total transaction.
- A / B testing system. This comparison phase aims to find out which version has the highest conversion rate. For the Split Test to be reliable, don’t forget to test a single change at a time.
- Payment agreements with the main market players. Click Funnels allows you to accept payments through PayPal and Stripe.
- Email marketing sequence without relying on external services. This feature is included in the premium version of Click Funnels but facilitates the entire nurturing and selling process.
How much does Click Funnels cost?
Click Funnels offers two types of subscriptions: basic and platinum. Each of them provides a free 14-day trial to enjoy the various features present in the software.
- Standard Plan. It allows you to create a maximum of 20 funnels per month in which to host a maximum of 20,000 users. Furthermore, you can create 100 web pages to be linked to 3 domains, obviously customizable. The monthly cost is $ 97.
- Premium plan. This version has no limitations. So you can create unlimited domains, web pages, and funnels. Even the maximum user limit does not affect those who choose the plus version. The monthly cost is $ 297. As if it weren’t already convenient on its own, Click Funnels provides two interesting tools: Action tics and Backpack.
Click Funnels premium integrations
Those who choose the premium version of Click Funnels can customize the experience by relying on two very valid integrations: Action tics and Backpack.
- Actionetics. It is software specialized in email marketing. This service allows you to create an email sequence path in which to focus on nurturing the relationship with prospects. For what reason? To limit objections and show the benefits and success stories related to the service.
- Backpack. It is an in-house tool focused on creating an affiliate marketing system. Starting from the type of business in which you operate, you can manage a support system in which to sell your products to third parties. In this way, new actors earn commissions that you will establish.
Additional Click Funnels integrations
- Marketplace. This extra service allows you to purchase templates that are already optimized from an aesthetic point of view. The marketplace is designed solely to help those without the time or resources to create high-converting pages that are pleasing to view and browse. Prices are affordable and vary according to the complexity of the project.
This is a digital marketing tool for building high-converting funnels. Now it proves to be an indispensable tool for all those companies that want to intercept new customers. Or just sell more products.
The two monthly plans offered by the American company meet the goals of small and medium-sized businesses – with a price that is good for everyone. Although the price difference between the basic and premium versions is not indifferent, it is worth investing a little more. The premium version offers exclusive services that allow you to save on other fronts..