To begin with, Android is a Linux-based operating system useful for running mobile devices like tablet computers and smartphones. There are various types of Android applications such as:
- Music and Audio
- Media and Video
- Travel and Local
Features Of Android
Android is an open-source mobile operating system that allows a user to easily customize it. In addition, it comes with an uncountable number of mobile applications, and a user can choose any of them. This operating system is loaded with various interesting and beneficial features such as weather details, opening screen, live RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds, etc. Moreover, it supports various services like messaging, web browser, storage, connectivity, media, handset layout, and many more. to further know about it, one can visit Android Training in Delhi. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of this mobile operating system.
- This Operating System’s basic screen provides a user with a beautiful and intuitive User Interface.
- It facilitates connectivity such as GSM/EDGE, IDEN, CDMA, EV-DO, UMTS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, LTE, NFC, and WiMAX.
- It provides SQLite, a lightweight relational database, that is used for data storage purposes.
- This Operating System facilitates messaging services in the form of SMS and MMS.
- Android facilitates multi-touch which was initially made available in handsets such as the HTC Hero.
- It allows multitasking and allows users can jump from one task to another and the same time. Moreover, it allows multiple applications can run simultaneously.
- This Operating System provides resizable widgets. In addition, users can expand them to show more content or shrink them to save space.
- It is Multilanguage and supports the single direction and bi-directional text.
- It also has the WIFI, direct technology that allows apps to discover and pair directly, over a high-bandwidth peer-to-peer connection.
Career options in Android
Starting a career in Android development is a wise choice because this mobile operating system consists of 74.43% of the total mobile OS market share. In addition, it sees more than 52 billion app downloads to the current date. This operating system provides high-quality, engaging apps along with a high performance at a budget-friendly price. Therefore, it is the first choice for most mobile users. As it is an open-source platform, it provides best a royalty-free technology framework. Moreover, it comes with multiple license-free components and allows you to use them as per requirements.
This Operating System has large community support that helps you in solving issues you face along with allowing you to grow at a rapid pace. Furthermore, it has an easy learning curve and therefore many candidates opt to make a career in App development. Many institutes provide Android Training in Noida through online and offline modes and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Above all, Android developers get a considerable and high salary package and it increases with your experience and expertise. Given below are some of the job titles available for skilled professionals in Android Development.
- Mobile Application Developer
- Android Application Developer
- Software Engineer
- Java Application Developer
- Objective-C Developer
- Android development engineer
- Mobile lead software engineer
- Mobile embedded software engineer
Android is an Operating System useful for powering mobile devices like tablets, smartphones, smart watches, and many more. It comes with multiple features at an affordable price, therefore it is the first choice of mobile users. Furthermore, as it is a highly demanded subject, it provides multiple high promising career opportunities in it.