Everyone loves a sandwich. The aroma and the authenticity are just unimaginable. But, no such dish can ever be comparable to sandwiches. So, let’s look at the bond of taste over a decadent-made sandwich.
We are masters at finding new things to eat for supper, lunch, or dinner out there and performing different types of food mix with one another through the binding of slices of bread, spices, and vegetables. Also, the craze for street food is greatly influenced by the variety of herbs available in the local Indian market. One such street food is sandwiches. But we can’t resist eating plain bread with veggies and salad. It’s too dull for us Indians. So, we have mixed and fused sandwiches in hundreds of ways and have come out with excellent outputs. One such output is a rich-made Sandwich.
So, let’s learn how to prepare these yummy doodles and the Indian decadent sandwich.
Time of preparation: 40 minutes, approximately
- Paneer – 100 gm
- Onion – 1 big size finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 big size finely chopped
- Bell Pepper – 1 big size finely chopped.
- Green Chillies – 2 finely chopped
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – ½ tbsp
- Corn Flour – 2 tbsp
- Warm Water – 1 cup
- Salt – for taste
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Refined oil – 4 cups
- Bread – 8-10 slides
- Chat Masala – 1 tbsp
- Bread Crumbs – 1 bowl
- Finely chopped mixed dry fruits
- Mozzarella Cheese – 500 gm
- Green Chutney – 1 bowl
- Tomato Ketchup – 1 bowl
Method of preparation:
- Obtain a big bowl and transfer the grated or chop all the vegetables and paneer in a big bowl.
- Add the refined oil for about 2 tbsp, green chillies, garam masala, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, sugar, and chat masala into the same bowl and mix all the ingredients uniformly.
- Now cut all the vegetables and fry them. Make a saute of everything. You can make the stuffing as per your taste.
- And right after you put the litters into that solution, take them out and roll them on the bread crumbs and keep them aside.
- Do the same with all pieces of bread.
- Now heat oil in a pan and toast the bread a bit.
- Now let’s go and prepare our bread slices for the sandwiches.
- Put a little bit of oil on a pan and roast the bread slices from both sides till they change their colour a little bit and gain a crispy sense in their texture.
- Now it’s time to arrange all the prepared stuff and put them into a griller.
- According to your observations, repeat the process for all the bread slices and stuffings, butter the griller, and grill all the sandwiches for about 1 minute.
- Your Indian rich veggies Sandwiches are ready to be served spicy hot with mayonnaise or any other sauce or dip of your choice. You can decorate it as per your wish.
- Enjoy them with your friends and family!
Best options for snacking or serving:
Indian bond-rich sandwiches are one of the best options for evening snacks or breakfasts as well. Also, it has no such fat-consuming ingredients, so it is a healthy option for people of all ages and classes. Anyone will fall in love with these fantastic and fluffy Indian bond-rich sandwiches. These food items are attractive to all the little kids, old-aged adults, and even the wanna-be-fit gym-going people. The lustrous visualization of these sandwiches can easily be found in any Indian household on a weekend or an off-day.
Now moms can prepare these sandwiches for their little bundle of happiness, new school-going children. They’ll love it as a tiffin preference. The delicious and levitating aroma of these Indian bond-rich sandwiches will draw all your attention towards themselves, and you won’t be able to resist from trying these for sure! We hope this recipe for the sandwich will indeed make your day! Do try it once and also serve it hot to your family.