Why You Should Use an Employment Recruitment Agency in Canada
There are plenty of employment recruitment agencies in Canada, each with its unique processes and approaches to successfully matching job candidates with employers.
If you’re looking to hire new employees, then it may be beneficial to use an employment recruitment agency to connect you with the perfect candidates for your position(s).
But how do you know which one to use? Here are some reasons why we think using an employment recruitment agency in Canada is the best way to secure high-quality employees while saving yourself time and effort.
Employers: Here’s why you should use an employment recruitment agency
When you use a staffing agency like Canada Staffing Agency, you’ll have access to a larger pool of candidates than you would if you were to post a job on your own.
A staffing agency can also help with the screening process, so you only interview candidates who are a good fit for your organization.
Additionally, agencies can provide temporary or contract-to-hire staff to help with seasonal spikes in workload or to cover for an employee who is on leave.
Staffing agencies also have experience managing warehouse workforces and can help with that transition if your company is expanding or downsizing.
In short, using a staffing agency will save you time and money in the long run.
HR Managers: Here’s why you should refer employees to an employment recruiter
In today’s business world, the warehouse workforce is ever-changing. For example, the Canada Staffing Agency reports that the Canadian labour market is growing more slowly than it has in the past.
This can be attributed to several factors, including an ageing population and fewer people immigrating to Canada.
As a result, businesses are struggling to find qualified candidates to fill their open positions. A staffing agency like The Canada Staffing Agency can work with your HR team to ensure that you have enough staff on hand at all times.
Job Seekers: Here’s how to find the right employment recruiter
When you’re seeking a new job, it’s important to work with a staffing agency that understands the Canadian marketplace.
That’s because the recruitment of employees in Canada is different than in other countries. The best way to find a reputable Canadian staffing agency is to ask for recommendations from friends or colleagues who have used one in the past.
Once you have a few agencies in mind, be sure to research each one thoroughly before making a decision.
Steps of Working with an Employment Recruiter
- To get started, contact a staffing agency like Canada Staffing Agency. They will ask you questions about your skills and experience.
- The agency will then look for open positions that match your qualifications.
- Once they find a potential job, the agency will contact you to set up an interview.
- If you are selected for the job, the agency will help you with the necessary paperwork and prepare you for your first day on the job.
- After you start working, the agency will check in with you to make sure everything is going well and that you’re happy with the job.
- If there are any problems, the agency will work with you and the employer to try to resolve them.
Best practices for getting hired by using a headhunter
There are many reasons to use a headhunter or job placement agency when looking for employment, especially in a large city like Vancouver. Here are some best practices to follow when using these services:
- Do your research and find an agency that specializes in the type of work you’re looking for.
- Make sure the agency is reputable and has a good track record.
- Meet with the agency’s representatives in person to get a feel for their operation and see if they’re a good fit for you.
- Be clear about your needs and wants, and be honest about your qualifications and experience.
- Follow up after meeting with the agency, and keep them updated on your job search progress.