Information Technology (IT) is the latest trend because this field is expanding in all the other fields from medical to law. Students after their masters in various fields of computer science when start a PhD program seems confused in deciding their dissertation topic. Through this article, a student can easily design their own topics and in one way or the other by this dissertation topics for IT students. There are several new technologies for excellent dissertation. If you are UK student and you are having difficulty in dissertation writing. Contact a professional Dissertation writing service UK.
Some Creative Ideas for Dissertation:
• Auto correcting System: Although it is not a very innovative system but auto correction is just available in specific languages. A student may try multilingual auto correcting software.
• Tracking Tools: The use of RFID for tracking is an innovative system. Although several tracking tools are available in different fields such in robotic science. But think something new such as “Find My Baby” kind of parental software for tracking their babies. You may use hardware in a cute form such as in feeder or bibs.
• Human Resource: There are several thousands of software for human resources such as biometric system of attendance or artificial decision making software. However you should try something extraordinary such as “Employees Motivational Tracker” or “Employee Counselling Robot”.
• Proxy Server: There are several proxy servers available however there is still some space of innovation. You may choose software similar to Net Nanny something like parental proxy system to monitor your children activities of surfing.
• Advertisement Systems: This system could be the most innovative topic for your dissertation. You may choose effective advertisement system with more customer interaction.
• Smart City: Existing IT systems are Smart Car, Smart House but now you may start your innovation with a bigger vision. You may propose a Smart City or Smart Shopping Mall.
• Micromouse Robot: Micromouse is a new innovation in IT industry you may utilise micromouse for your software like camera spy etc.
• E-logistics: E-logistics are software for switching physical logistics in software form.
• Vehicle Rental System: Existing vehicle Rental System has fleet management, Reservations, rental agreement, customer and agent manage and financial back-office. But rental system has still space for innovation like merging vehicle system with cab drivers and other innovations.
• Facial recognition software: Various software in the field of affective computing is there such as paly list selection with facial expression. However, robotics science is going beyond human imagination. Facial detection robots are using facial expression to heal cancer patients. Now, it is time to innovate robotics with facial recognition software.
• Digital Pharmacy: Digital pharmacy software are available however the resolution in medicine and IT is still available. Digital hospital with medicine isn’t available. Moreover, it could be a merge of hospitality with physiotherapy.
Other Theoretical Topics:
• Is digital marketing is worth investing? In this type of dissertation you may merge the contribution of IT in marketing field.
• User’s trust behaviour in E-commerce? In this type of dissertation you may merge the contribution and impact of good selling software in building trust among the users.
• How beneficial E-Government is for a country? In this type of dissertation you may provide a survey base deep analysis of your country and its growth through E-government.
• A critical user friendly design for multiuser system.
• Integrating ERP System with Cloud Services; Implementing ERP Integration over SAAS, PAAS, and IAAS
• Overview of the SAP Implementation Processes and the Types of SAP Failures
• Determining the Causes of Sap Implementation Failures in Small Industrial Firms in UK
• Usability Analysis and Evaluation of Microsoft Dynamics Online; Developing a Framework for CRM Solutions’ Evaluation
• Implications of Cloud Computing For Multi Media Industry
• An Investigation into the Negative Effects of Social Media and the Challenges it creates in Crisis Management
• Examine How the Communication Technology Revolution Influences People, Process and Strategy
• Does the Media Technology Has an Impact upon Child Development; A Study of Primary School Goers in UK
• The Impact of Media Technologies on the Physical Development of Teenagers; A Comparative Analysis
• Encouraging the Use of E-Commerce in Saudi Arabia in The light if Existing Challenges
• Evaluating Project Management Methodologies for Information Technology Development in Pakistan; A Case Study of National Database Registration Authority (NADRA)
• Exploring Fitting Enabling Technologies to Boost E-Commerce Success of Apparel and Footwear Industry in UK
• Assessing the Impact of Information Technologies in Implementing Management Control Systems in Technology Start Ups and SMEs in UK
• The Use of ERP in Practice; an Investigation of End Users Approval of ERP System in Large Organization in (any Undeveloped/Developed Country)
• Utilizing Keystroke Analysis as an Additional Security Measure to Password Security in Web Applications
• An Investigation of Emerging Risks Associated with Online Banking
• Investigating Factors That Determine Customers Use of Online Banking Tools; A Qualitative Analysis of Customers in China
• A Survey of Security Strategies for Non-Internet Enabled Software and Applications
• Investigating Security Threats over Android Mobile Environment
• An Overview of Key Enabling Technologies Required for Creating Information Agent Technology for the Internet
• An Information Retrieval System for Scientists; Creating an Information Agent Technology
• An Information Retrieval System for Students; Creating an Information Agent Technology
• Ethical Challenges Associated with Testing Software and Applications through Live Customer Data; Recommending Steps to Overcome These Concerns
• Search Engine Optimization for Dynamic Websites; An Evaluation of Existing Knowledge of SEO for Dynamic Websites
• Application of Multi-Agent Systems Along with Multiple Artificial Potential Fields in Car Games
• Creating an Appraisal Module for Virtual Agents in Order to Produce Believable Emotions
• Designing and Implementing a Membership Card Generation System for Hypermarkets by Utilizing Clustering, Optimization and Anomaly Detection Techniques
Field IT is revolutionising from 360 angle that is world is now shifting from 2D screen to 4D and more. The space of resolution is however still available in every area of field whether it is medicine or law or any other field. Students of IT have huge areas for research all they need is little guidance.