The literature review must be a well-constructed essay. It must have the introductory section, body section, and conclusion.
The introductory paragraph must –
- Describe the topic and offer an adequate background for studying the literature.
- Further, frame the reasons – i.e. the viewpoint- for studying the literature.
- Detail about the pattern – that is the exact order of the analysis.
- Moreover, mention the space of the analysis. For instance, if you are writing a literature review on obesity among children, you may state that there are many lessons of obesity inclinations in the overall population. However, as this study focuses on overweightness in children, there may not be studied in detail and will just be mentioned to as adequate.
Get assistance from expert assignment writing services to prepare the best introduction section.
The major body must –
- Form the literature as per common refrains.
- Moreover, offer vision into the connection between the selected theme and the broader topic area – for instance, between overweightness in general and obesity among children.
- The shift from a over-all, broader opinion of literature to a particular focus of the study.
Solve literature review assignments in Australia with the help of academic writer experts.
The conclusion must –
- Summarize the significant factors of the prevailing literature.
- Also, assess the present position of the literature studied.
- Further, recognize important gaps and flaws in the present knowledge.
- In addition, overview of the areas for the upcoming research
- Link the research to the present knowledge.
Write the best concluding paragraph with the help of guided sessions with assignment writing services experts.
What are the steps to writing the proper literature analysis?
Narrow down the topic and choose the papers accordingly
Take into account the particular field of study. Moreover, contemplate what primarily interests you and type of interests other investigators in the area. Talk to the professor, brainstorm and recite up the lecture records and current matters of journals in the area.
Limit the scope to the small topic field.
Look out for literature.
Describe the source selection procedure (i.e. articles published in a particular range of date, paying attention to the particular geographic area or using any particular methodology).
Make use of keywords, and look up the library database
- A list of references of present reviews and articles can direct to other useful papers.
- Further, mention any studies that are in contradiction to the viewpoint.
- Read out the chosen articles carefully and assess them
- Assess and produce the research conclusion and findings.
Note down the given –
- Norms that most or some investigators look to make
- Testing events, subjects, methodologies, material resources use
- Moreover, specialists in the same segment – labs/ names referred to frequently
- Contradictory results, theories and methodologies
- The theories’ acceptance and how they have or have not altered over time.
Arrange the chosen articles by looking forward to the outlines and by progressing subtopics
List the following –
- Common or contested findings
- In addition, significant trends in the study
- The most influential theories
Assignment writing services experts recommend that if the literature review is extensive, identify the large table surface and put post–it filing cards or notes to arrange all the findings into distinct categories.
Shift them about if you choose that
- They fit properly under distinct heads or
- You require to frame the new theme headings
Develops heads or subheads that depict the main patterns and themes
Gain assistance related to any assignment in Australia to score higher grades.
Develop a thesis or a statement of purpose
Write a 1-2 sentence statement that summarizes the concluding paragraph. It will detail the major trends and progress you see in the study.
- Adequately follow the organizational pattern you depicted above, consisting of the heads and subheads you built.
- Ensure that every section connects logically to the one before and after.
- Arrange the sections with the aid of subtopics or themes, not through individual researchers or theorists.
Review the work
- Guise at the topic judgments of every paragraph. In case, you read such sentences, would you identify that the paper depicted a clear place, rationally advanced, from the start till the end? Moreover, the topic verdicts of every paragraph must mention the major points of the literature analysis.
- Also, frame the outline of every piece of the paper. And also, resolve whether you require to add up any information, remove irrelevant info or restructure the sections.
- Read through your work loudly. In that means, you will be well capable of recognizing where you require punctuation marks to symbolize pauses or also, sections inside rulings, where there are any grammatical mistakes or where the verdicts are not clear.
If you are still worried about completing the assignment on time, ask for quick assistance from assignment writer experts.