Sometimes website visitors simply explore product pages without making a purchase. Most often, people forget where they saw the product even after they are ready to buy.
Such customers can keep track of the items they want to buy on your website using a wishlist plugin, then come back at a later time to finish the transaction. Most of the time, consumers just add items to their wishlist and wait for deals or discount vouchers to buy them.
This tutorial covers how to set up and configure a wishlist on your WooCommerce store as well as some of the top wishlist plugins for WooCommerce.
Best Wishlist WooCommerce Plugins
Despite the abundance of both free and paid wishlist plugins, you must pick the one that best meets your demands. Based on ratings and reviews, I’ve put together a list of the top WooCommerce Wishlist Plugins to make your life easier.
Ti WooCommerce Wishlist plugin
Users can make wishlists and share them with their friends to help them choose gifts for forthcoming occasions with the WooCommerce Wishlist plugin. The number of site visitors likewise rises as a result of this phenomena. With over 100,000 active instals, the TI plugin is clearly quite popular.
- You can include a Wishlist button for any particular product.
- allows for the automatic removal of items from the wishlist.
- You are able to upload your own Wishlist icon.
- Post your wish lists on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- A fully adjustable appearance and responsive CSS are additional benefits.
- styles, support for WPML, and compatibility with retina displays.
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
One of the most potent wishlist plugins for WooCommerce is YITH Wishlist. Your users can save their preferred products and purchase them at a later time. With over 900,000 active installations, it is undeniable that many WooCommerce site owners rely on this plugin to enable wishlist creation for their customers.
- enables the addition of a Wishlist shortcode by the administrator.
- enables you to choose the page on which you want to display a wishlist.
- Every product or a selected product should have a wishlist.
- Turn on or off the wishlist features for users who are not logged in.
- Users can add or remove things from wishlists, rename them, and erase entire wishlists.
Wish List for WooCommerce
A straightforward, user-friendly WooCommerce plugin called Wish List for WooCommerce offers the usual functionality for customers to add products to their wishlists. More than 3000 active instals of this plugin exist.
- minimalist style
- permits sharing via email and social networks
- the FontAwesome icons
- allows you to specify the location of the wishlist buttons.
- the ability to add things when logged out.
- Activate or deactivate notifications after adding an item to your wishlist.
- Use Ajax to add or remove things from the wishlist.
WPC Smart Wishlist for WooCommerce
You can get a few features with the WooCommerce plugin’s WPC smart wishlist that are useful for small and medium-sized businesses. With more than 30,000 active instals, this plugin enables the administrator to customise the wishlist link button, icon, text, etc.
- text is permissible for the wishlist button.
- allows you to add additional classes to the action button or link.
- Choose various categories before including a wishlist button.
- allows selecting a wishlist menu-driven action.
- Make the wishlist’s appearance unique to your theme.
MC WooCoomerce Wishlist
You can make a unique wishlist without spending a dime thanks to the flexible capabilities offered by the MC WooCommerce Wishlist plugin. With more than 100 active instals, this wishlist plugin increases sales and offers advanced wishlist research, email campaigns, automation, etc.
- Create an own wishlist button.
- widget for the sidebar and a counter small menu for the header
- Two flexible layouts
- Three distinct wishlist processes to speed up your website
- a collection of lovely wishlist icons
- Shortcodes, Gutenberg, Elementor, and Divi
WishSuite is an easy-to-use wishlist plugin for WooCommerce that enables you to quickly integrate wishlists to your online business. More than 1000 installations are still in use.
With the help of this WooCommerce wishlist plugin, you can show wishlist tables on any page and insert wishlist buttons all throughout your website using shortcodes.
- offers you the ability to share your wishlist across social media networks
- Choices for customization
- gives you the option to take a product off of the wishlist feature.
- Possibility of including a wishlist table on any page
- The wishlist button can be added and displayed on any page using a shortcode.
Premmerce Wishlist for WooCommerce
The Premmerce Wishlist plugin has over 600 active installations despite being comparatively unpopular and useful for small enterprises.
With the help of this wishlist plugin, you can look over consumer requests and base offers and promotions on the data gathered.
- Make your own Wishlist button, then include a unique URL.
- gives the option to display a widget with a wishlist.
- 100% able to work with multilingual websites
- enables users to distribute their products to other people
Value of a Wishlist
All online shops must include wishlists, and the following justifications support this position:
- It motivates customers to return to your shop.
- enables people to follow products they find interesting.
- Through customers sharing their wishlist on social networking sites, it promotes your online business.
- allows users to create custom product collections
- gives the company strategic information to comprehend the thinking of its customers
- It might perhaps increase revenue and traffic.
Wishlist Plugin for YITH in Premium Version
I advise utilising the premium version of the YITH wishlist plugin if you want to take full advantage of it. The following advantages come with the YITH paid version:
- By logging in, see the wishlists created.
- View the top-selling items list (added to wishlists)
- send users promotional emails
- To provide consumers with the quotation, display the “Ask for an estimate” button.
- Optionally include notes in the quote request.
- Turn on/off the wishlist functionality for anonymous users.
- enabling unlimited wishlist creation for users
- allows users to edit wish lists, add and remove things, and rename them.
- enables users to browse and see registered wishlists
- Configure the visibility settings for each wishlist.
- Control the number of items on the wishlist.
- Make the wishlist table’s “Add to Cart” buttons numerous.
- Display product price ranges
- Allow users to transfer items directly from the wishlist table to another wishlist.
- provides users with the option to drag and drop items to arrange their order in the wishlist.
- Select contemporary and lovely designs for the wishlist page and tables.
- Give your consumers attractive widgets so they can quickly and easily find their wishlists.
Final Words about this research
For your convenience, I’ve compiled a list of the top WooCommerce wishlist plugins in this blog. The simple methods to install and customise a wishlist plugin on your WooCommerce store are also mentioned.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask them in the comment area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. In WooCommerce, how do I add a wishlist?
By setting up and turning on the wishlist plugin in your WooCommerce store, you can add the wishlist:
- Navigate to the WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add new.
- Find any Wishlist Plugin.
- Activate and install the plugin.
- Make the necessary settings
How can I use the YITH wishlist for WooCommerce?
The steps listed below can be used to use and adjust the YITH WooCommerce wishlist plugins:
- Install and turn on the Wishlist YITH plugin.
- Switch on AJAX loading
- Choose a page for your shopping list.
- Decide where the shortcode “Add to wishlist” should appear.
- When the item is on the wishlist, display the “Remove from wishlist” button.
- Additionally, display the “Add to wishlist” button on the Shop page.
- Set the text and make the buttons your own.
- Save changes