Yoga is an age-old practice of exercising that provides a one-stop solution for all your body, mind, and spiritual problems. Yoga is concerned with the oneness of the physical with the spiritual. This art seeks to help you grow from within and does wonders to your body and life.
Yoga and its Benefits
Yoga has uncountable benefits. It is a sea of miracles that will help you solve all your problems and even the ones you didn’t know existed. Yoga has been known to help tone the body physically and make it agile. Yoga asanas or poses give you flexibility and reduce any aches or joint pains in your body. Additionally, yoga can be used against internal problems as well like diabetes, heart problems, circulatory issues, and other internal problems.
Another great use of yoga that people aren’t aware of is how it can help you achieve the face of your dreams. Yes, you heard me correctly, yoga can be used to sculpt your face, reduce all the extra face fat and achieve facial features that are near perfect. The benefits of yoga can be experienced at the Yoga School in Rishikesh, which provides a variety of exercises and expert training and advice.
Use Yoga for a beautiful face shape
Face exercises have gained prominence at a very fast rate over the past few years. More and more people seek to achieve the perfect photographable face that is fully defined. While modern face types of equipment like rollers have their charm, age-old practices are being widely used by people today. Yoga asanas are one of the common practices that people are following to achieve the perfect skin glow and beautiful face.
Some people may think that a beautiful face is constricted towards having a defined jawline, perfect cheekbones, and a fat-free face. But a beautiful face need not be restricted to just that. A beautiful face also means spot-free glowing skin. Beautiful face also requires your skin to be healthy and have a natural blush and glow. A beautiful face is a complete package that can be achieved easily with yoga.
5 Asanas or Yoga Poses that will leave you with a Beautiful Face
The age-old art and practices of yoga offer a variety of asanas to choose from. Yoga poses can be chosen based on the results one seeks to achieve and based on other factors like body type, commitment level, personal interests, etc.
In this article, we will be focusing on how to achieve a beautiful face through yoga. We have suggested the highest effective asanas that will help you achieve glowing spotless skin and a perfect face with distinct features and free of fat. In this aspect, we have listed for you 5 top yoga asanas or poses that you can try to achieve the face of your dreams. These asanas are given as follows:
The bhujangasana is a widely practiced asana that has numerous benefits. It helps the performer to achieve flexibility, reduced joint pains, and a perfectly sculpted face. This asana stretches your body and even your face upwards. As a result of the stretch, your face tends to shift upwards as a result giving you a sculpted face. The major benefit of the asana is achieving a clear jawline. With regular practice and usage of the Bhujangasana, you can reduce your face fat on the lower side of the face. This is also called the double chin. As the face fat shifts, the double chin disappears making your face feel tight and beautiful.
The bhujangasana can be practiced by following these steps:
- The first step is to lie down on the floor on the stomach in a flat position.
- Then you need to place both your hands on the side with the palm on the floor.
- You should additionally see to it that your toes are on the floor and in contact with each other.
- After this slowly raise your head in the form of a trunk and take deep breaths.
- You need to try to take your neck as far back as possible so that your body and face stretch completely.
- You need to ensure that the highest amount of stretch is under your face and chin area.
- After this you can take deep breaths and try to hold your position from 30 to 60 seconds, depending upon your capacity.
- Then get back to your position of resting and then repeat the asana.
Matsyasana or the Fish Pose:
The Matsyasana is called the Fish Pose because it is inspired by the shape of a fish. It is a very commonly used yoga pose performed in almost any yoga session. You can check the benefits of the Matsyasana on several yoga sessions like in the 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. These sessions allow you to get an experience of the goodness of various yoga asanas. This pose is particularly beneficial to reduce face fat and increase facial flexibility. It works to normalize hormonal imbalance and helps to attain muscle relaxation. This technique makes the skin in the face more firm and tight and reduces shagginess.
The Matsyasana or the Fish Pose can be practiced as follows:
- First, you need to lie down on the ground in s straight manner.
- You must keep your feet together and hands together.
- Then try to raise the upper portion of the body and touch the crown on the head to the ground.
- Perform this by putting your hands at the back.
This asana or yoga pose is one of the most effective asanas to help you get a toned and beautiful face. This asana shows results at a very fast rate and it is said that practicing this asana from just four to up to seven minutes a day, will help you achieve toned cheeks like never before. This is done as this asana helps to increase and achieve a uniform flow of blood on the face. An additional benefit of this asana is that it helps to keep the aging lines and wrinkles at bay.
This asana can be practiced as follows:
- You need to first sit on your knees and place your hands on them.
- After this keeping, the palms on the knees bend forward towards the floor.
- You need to then breathe in and out holding this position.
- For breathing inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth. Do this after holding your breath for a while.
- While doing this stick your tongue out to touch your chin as much as possible.
The Ushtrasana is all about toning and stretching as much as possible. This yoga pose is concerned with making your face tight and works on your double chin and cheekbones. Additionally, it also reduces belly fat. This asana when done regularly tones the face fat and makes the face appear slim, tight, and beautiful. It is also relatively easy to perform and can easily be incorporated into one day to day yoga pose practice.
The Ustrasana can be practiced by following these steps:
- Place your hand on your hips by leaning down on the floor or the yoga mat.
- Try to dray your tail bone towards the pubic area. Try to pretend that you are being pulled backward with your hand from the navel.
- Then slide your palm in a sideways pattern and keep your back straight.
- Hold the pose while stretching your face up and breathing.
This asana or yoga pose looks very simple and easy to perform. However, an intermediary-level yoga practitioner can perform this asana with ease. If your body is flexible and fit, you can perform this asana with ease. This yoga pose works particularly to help reduce fat that accumulates under the chin. With the chakrasana you can make a chakra or circle with your body. It not only helps reduce weight but also reduces double chin and tones the jawline. You can check more about these asanas in the advanced course like 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh where they teach in-depth about this asana and its modifications for the one who cant perform this.
The Chakrasana can be performed in the following manner:
- First, you need to lie on the floor or yoga mat in a normal sleeping position.
- Bend your knees in a manner to keep the sole of the feet are apart in a V shape.
- Then lift your entire body while placing your hands behind your shoulders to make a half-circle.
- Hold the asana and take deep breaths.
Thus we can see that with the perfect adaptation and regular usages of these simple yoga poses or asanas you can achieve a perfectly carved and beautiful face with glowing skin. While there are various methods of achieving a perfectly sculpted and beautiful face, getting it through the use of yoga is the most effective. Furthermore, using yoga is also safe and without any side effects. It is pocket-friendly and also long-lasting. Thus by implementing the five easy yoga poses you can get the face of your dreams.
There are many ways you can learn this asana, one way is by reading the blogs like this and understanding it and practicing it by yourself or the other way is by watching the youtube video and learning the poses, but the best way to learn yoga is by a mentor or guru and if you are damn serious then you can check out the schools in Rikiessh which are famous for a teacher training course in yoga and learn from the mentor directly.