Is your skin looking a bit sluggish with signs of aging appearing near your eyes? The reason may be a reduction in collagen. It is the structural protein that our body needs for radiant skin, thick hair, and healthy bones. As we age, collagen protein production in our body declines, and most people lack a diet rich in collagen, like organ meat or bone broth.
Don’t worry! Collagen booster supplements can always help you out.
Collagen booster supplements come in pills, liquid, and powder forms. You can choose anyone, but powder and liquid skin collagen booster is the best way to consume this protein.
Collagen booster powder or peptide is an incredible way to honor your overall health. Also, you don’t have to drink it in water always! Below we are sharing some of the best recipes with collagen booster powder that you will enjoy making and having.
Bulletproof coffee with collagen powder
Bulletproof coffee is all the craze right now. Isn’t it? And it’s because it provides your body with healthy fats first thing in the morning. To make it more beneficial, add a scoop or two of collagen powder and enjoy.
- Grass-fed butter or ghee
- Coconut oil or MCT oil
- Collagen booster powder
- Brewed coffee
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Brew coffee normally and then it and other ingredients to a blender. Add cinnamon for taste.
- Blend it till it gets frothy and smooth.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Juice for glowing skin using collagen
A juice that will help your skin glow is the one you should take every morning. Also, when you choose the right ingredients, like the ones below, you get tons of vitamins that are great for the skin. Along with all the goodness of vegetables, it has collagen to boost your skin.
- Grated ginger
- Lemon juice- 1 tbsp
- Spinach- 1 cup
- Collagen booster powder- 2 scoops
- Grind all the ingredients in a blender and enjoy it daily. It is a fulfilling breakfast with a healthy dose of vitamins necessary for beautiful skin.
Banana nut bowl with collagen
Looking for a healthy breakfast that adds your trusty collagen booster powder to the mix as well? Then try this recipe. It is full of fresh fruits and the goodness of nuts, meaning tons of antioxidants for you.
- Banana -1/3 (frozen)
- Blueberries- 1/3 cup (frozen)
- Acai- 1 bowl
- Almond butter- 1 tbsp
- Collagen booster powder- 2 scoop
- Water or milk- 1/2 cup
- In a blender, add all these ingredients and mix till it is thick.
- Pour in a serving bowl and add toppings, like sliced nuts, almonds, bananas, and pumpkin seeds.
Chocolate avocado smoothie with collagen
Want to add collagen to your keto smoothie? It is simple addition and tastes the same.
- Frozen avocado- ½
- Cacao powder- 1 tbsp
- Collagen booster powder- 1 scoop
- Mint- ¼ cup
- Coconut milk- ½ cup
- Water- ½ cup
- Shredded coconut- 1 tbsp
- Cacao butter- 2 tbsp
- Add everything except shredded coconut and collagen booster powder to a blender. Let it become thick and smooth.
- Now, add collagen powder and Protein mix well till it dissolves.
- Sprinkle some shredded coconut on top for decoration.
Strawberry milkshake with collagen
If you are not a smoothie person, you should try this milkshake. It is full of taste and nutrients as strawberry is good for your heart. Adding a scoop of skin collagen booster powder will make it tastier.
- Strawberries- 1 cup
- Full-fat milk- 1 cup (your choice)
- Collagen powder- 2 scoop
- Ice cubes- ½ cup
- Blend everything in a blender and serve cold in a tall glass.
- The good news about this milkshake is that you can use other fruits of your choice, like blueberry or raspberries.
Adding collagen powder to your diet helps your skin glow. Another thing that can help is hair skin vitamins. For these recipes, you need natural collagen booster powder. No flavor! It works best with a smoothie, soups, and more. So, if you want to try any of the above recipes, get powder collagen and enjoy its benefits. Do not accept results in a month and stop having collagen powder after a month. It will take time, but with a natural collagen booster powder, your skin will get back its glow and radiance.
Taking skin and hair supplements provides your skin with much-needed nutrients. Still, the food you eat matters a lot. If you eat too much sugar or junk, it will lead to inflammation and breaks out. So, eat a proper diet with nutritious food.
Your skin is the first barrier against multiple infections and germs. Also, clear and happy skin gives you unlimited confidence to take the world by storm. Therefore, trying these tips and not forgetting to take your daily skin and hair supplements will help you achieve supple skin.
About the Author
I am a food enthusiast who loves nothing more than a lip-smacking recipe. His passion for food and health has prompted him to curate health content to spread awareness about nutrition and health. While not sitting and living his passion, he can be found playing video games and browsing the internet.