Like other people you and I also are concerned about the future and security of our new home. It’s a normal human instinct. We are ready to utilize every single method to bring happiness and a great future to our new home. However, there are too many methods of doing so, but Vaastu is the greatest among them. As per Vaastu Consultant Mumbai, your home is incomplete without Vaastu. But what is Vaastu? Let’s discuss it first.
Vastu is nothing but an ancient technology that has been used in constructing homes for thousands of years. Applying Vaastu techniques to your home will bring joy and prosperity to your life. The best Vaastu Consultant in Mumbai will advise you the same.
Let’s discuss some of the most important Vastu tips which would help you to build your dreams-house.
1. The Direction of the House Should Follow Vaastu rules
Alongside people, all sorts of energies also enter through the main entrance door. So that, for the entrance of positive energies your house should face the proper direction. As per Vaastu Expert in Mumbai main entrance facing towards north or east or north-east is the best way for more positive energies.
2. As Per Vaastu Every Room Has Its Own Direction
Different rooms should have their own specific direction. Let us discuss this in detail.
- Kitchen: South-east direction is the best for Kitchen as per Vaastu Consultant for Home. Don’t go for purchasing a house where the kitchen doesn’t follow the Vaastu rules.
- Bedroom: The bedroom direction must be in the southwest direction. But never place it in the southeast direction since it is a dominator of fire elements.
- Kid’s Room: While building your kids’ bedroom just remember to place it in the southwest direction. Sleeping with head towards the south or east will give your kids a peaceful and nice nap.
- Toilet: West or northwest is considered to be the best direction for the toilet. Just avoid purchasing such a home that doesn’t accomplish this Vaastu requirement.
3. Shape and forms do matter for Vaastu
Today’s trendy circular rooms maybe look attractive but they are not recommended by best vastu consultant in Mumbai. Instead, it supports the straight line-based rooms or square or rectangular shapes for rooms.
4. Water Tank Should Also Be Placed Following Vaastu Guidelines
Water is the most necessary element for us and our home. But, it doesn’t mean that we could place the water-tank at anywhere in the house. Best Vaastu Consultant in Mumbai always advises you to place it in the west or south-west direction.
5. Ventilation Is the Most Important Part of the House
Vastu Expert in Mumbai says that placing ventilation properly will not only let the sunlight come through but also brings money with it home. Follow the exact guidelines provided by Vastu Consultant for Home.
You finally have the fundamental knowledge about Vastu-Shastra. So, next time when you are about to build a new house or purchase one just remember to follow the Vaastu rules. But still, if you are confused about the rules then simply just hire the best Vastu Consultant Mumbai.