You’ve built a beautiful store on Shopify, and you can see the potential for your business. But now that you have inventory in stock, how do you know what to do with it? Is there an app for that? Yes! There are several Shopify inventory management apps that can help you run your ecommerce operation more efficiently and profitably. In this Shopify guide, we’ll take a look at some of the best Shopify inventory management apps available today.
Inventory Planner is a cloud-based inventory management app for Shopify that helps you manage your inventory, orders and customers. The app gives you full control of the inventory in your store. You can create variations and assign them to products, track stock levels on individual units (SKUs) or by product family, view all outstanding orders and get alerts when stock levels reach critical levels.
You can also see how many orders have been placed against each item or grouped together by product family so that if any one order needs to be shipped out early it will be easy to do so because all the items are grouped together in one place. In addition to these features, Inventory Planner also lets you run reports on sales performance over specified periods, generate upsell recommendations based on customer data from previous purchases – which means fewer abandoned carts!
Multichannel Order Manager
Multichannel Order Manager is a Shopify app that allows you to manage your inventory from multiple channels and warehouses. You can also use it to manage your inventory across different currencies, languages, and shipping methods.
You can connect Multichannel Order Manager with multiple channels like Amazon, eBay and more. It helps you sync the product listings between these channels as well as other third-party marketplaces. The app also provides bulk listing for all connected marketplaces through CSV files or API integration by allowing you to create single-click synchronization of products between them.
Sortly is a Shopify inventory management app. You can use it to manage your product inventory, sales and customer service. The Sortly dashboard gives you access to all of the features that are available in the app. Here’s how it works:
- Click on “Manage Inventory” and enter the product SKUs you want to add into the system.
- Select whether or not you want each item to be sold individually or as part of a bundle or package when added to your store.
- Decide if you want the item quantity available to be managed manually by customers or automatically by Shopify’s stock management algorithm (which will limit user access based on stock levels).
- Make sure that sorting is enabled so that customers can search for products based on criteria such as price range and brand name if applicable.* Define which shipping methods are available for each product type.* Set up discounts for particular groups of buyers like VIPs or wholesale partners.* Add an image of what each piece looks like so customers know what they’re buying before making purchases (and avoid returns due to incorrect expectations).
Stitch Labs is a Shopify inventory management app that helps you optimize your supply chain, improve speed to market, and automate operations. It offers the following features:
- Cloud-based inventory management solution
- Automated order processing with multi-channel fulfillment
- Automatic product tagging and tracking of SKUs, variants and size variations within a single product listing
- Real-time visibility into inventory levels, sales data and order status across multiple stores – from one dashboard or mobile device
If you’re looking for a Shopify app to help manage your inventory, TradeGecko is a great option. This app lets you track inventory and sales in real time, get insights into your inventory, and manage all of it from one place. It’s free for up to 100 products or SKUs (stock-keeping units).
TradeGecko’s features include:
- Real-time sales tracking by product or category
- The ability to link multiple shops together into one dashboard so that you can see all of your orders in one place
- An automatic order manager that tells you when new orders have been placed, when they’ve shipped out, and whether or not they’ve been paid for yet–all without having to log into each individual store
Also Read: How to Find Best Products to Sell on Shopify
Stocky Pro is a Shopify inventory management app that helps you manage your inventory, track sales and orders, and automate your fulfillment process. It’s designed for small to medium-sized businesses with a simple one-time price point.
Stocky Pro is suitable for both physical products and digital products; it has flexible pricing structures based on the number of products sold each month (with no setup fee or monthly fees), so you only pay when you need it.
Inventory Lab is a great app for managing your inventory. It’s easy to use, and the customer support team is fantastic! The app is also great for small businesses, medium-sized businesses and large businesses alike.
Ordoro is an inventory management app that makes it easy to manage your Shopify store. It’s used by over 7,000 businesses and has been featured in Fast Company, Forbes, and TechCrunch.
Ordoro helps you manage inventory, orders and customers in one place. Plus with its free trial it’s a great option for small or medium-sized businesses looking to streamline their operations.
Cloudfy is a Shopify inventory management app that helps you to manage your inventory in real-time. It will automatically update the quantity of an item in the shop when it sells out, or add new stock when a new order comes through. You can also use Cloudfy to send automated emails to customers letting them know their purchase has been fulfilled, or if there are any delays with their delivery.
The Cloudfy team have taken all the necessary steps to ensure that this app works seamlessly with Shopify’s native software, so there’s no need for any additional coding or technical knowledge from you – just install it and go!
InventorySource is a cloud-based inventory management platform. It’s designed for small and medium-sized businesses that sell online, in store or both. InventorySource is also suitable if you have a diverse range of products, such as clothing and accessories, footwear or electronics.
InventorySource lets you manage stock levels in real time and automate reordering so you don’t run out of stock unexpectedly. You can also use the platform to set up multiple warehouses around the world so you can deliver your products faster than ever before!
So there you have it, the best Shopify inventory management apps. We’re sure that one of these will help you manage your stock better than ever before and make running your business a whole lot easier.
The best Shopify apps will help you manage your inventory easily and profitably. It’s important for a business to have an inventory management system that is easy to use, affordable, reliable and flexible. All the Shopify apps listed here are well-suited for managing your inventory in a way that meets these requirements.