No matter how cool the photos on your insta profile are, without targeted promotion, they will not collect many likes, and the page will not be replenished with new subscribers. After registering on Instagram, I highly recommend making a business profile, as this gives a number of advantages over a regular account … Instagram popularity is directly related to activity and interaction with the audience. To promote your account, you need to follow these three proven tips:
- You need to constantly like the posts of other users. This is how you attract people to look at your profile. On average, for every 300 likes you get, you can get 18 new followers
- Subscribe to like-minded people. This is an effective way to grow your follower base. It is important to choose people with similar interests. Under such conditions, the chance of getting a mutual subscription increases. But what to do when you simply do not have time to subscribe to people on your own, and promotion is vital for you, since the success of your business or your personal income depends on it? Usually, in such situations, all sorts of services for cheating subscribers help, but their problem is that most often they offer you inanimate subscribers for a small price. Personally, I’m in a similar situation use the help of https://viplikes.net/ to quickly acquire real followers at a reasonable price. Of course, it’s up to you to choose, but personally, I recommend acting in order not to miss the moment.
- Do not forget about hashtags, which are the main source of traffic, because it is on them that most users find your posts. Use both thematic and popular hashtags up to 1-2 million publications.
Promotion of an IG profile is not such an easy task as it might seem at first glance. First, you need to combine several methods to promote your account. Secondly, all these actions must be repeated regularly and systematically. And also on my own behalf, I want to wish you good luck!
Your account should have a specific theme, and you should clearly understand what content you are going to make and who might be interested in it.
To assess the potential and characteristics of the audience, you can analyze similar accounts:
- see how many subscribers are interested in the topic and who these people are;
- Which posts evoke the most reactions in them?
- how often new publications appear in profiles;
- how the blogger or company interacts with their audience.
This will help you understand what kind of audience you can attract, how to interest them, what kind of response you can expect and what methods of engagement to use. At the same time, you do not need to duplicate the topics and content of competitors, but regularly review their profiles in order to better navigate the general information space and build on your own differences and advantages.
Since the most important contact with subscribers takes place through the profile, make sure that the information in the header is concise and understandable, and the design is beautiful and relevant to the topic.
An investment specialist account header is a full-fledged business card
What you need to consider when creating a profile and what you need to mention separately:
- a keyword in the account name will help your target audience find you faster, as it will be indexed by search;
- a completed description, even short and abstract, will form a clear idea of you for new subscribers, this will encourage them to stay and get to know you better;
- if you have a website or accounts in other social networks, connect clickable links, this is especially true if you are recruiting an audience to lead it to a website or product catalog.
- Think over ideas for posts in advance and draw up a content plan. Schedule a content release for at least a month and publish a few posts in the feed. It’s very hard to get people interested in an account where nothing happens. If it’s hard to come up with topics for publications right away, use the post idea generator.
Mark geolocation. This is a must if you have a regional business, cafe or home studio. The tag will increase the coverage due to users who are geographically close to you. They are also very likely to become clients of your beauty salon or hairdresser, especially since, taking into account recent events, it has become relevant to visit salons, massage rooms and other treatment facilities, if possible, within a radius of 1 km from home.
Whether you need followers for follow-up sales on social media, or just want to share your observations with those who support you, justify investing in an Instagram blog * and get paid for ads from brands whose philosophy matches yours, the main thing is that your content is interesting and necessary.