The most important skill to learn today’s world is learning a programming skill. The world is smarter day by day with the rapid development in automation, artificial intelligent, block chain etc. and in the heart of it is a programming language. And now a days’ in every aspect pin to paper all are computerized. So it is now a big dream to new learners become a web developer or programmer. Various kind of programming languages is come for web development, app development, games development etc. but every beginner is puzzled with this question ”what programming language should I learn”. In this article I discussed 10 best programming language for web development.
Here I discus this individually
Python is fastest growing general purpose high level programming language with an emphasis on code readability. Python is created by Guido van Rossum . it was first release in 1991. It has notable features like.
- Open-source programming language
- Extensive support modules and community development
- Easy integration with web services
- User-friendly data structures
- GUI-based desktop applications
Reason for demand:
- Python based web development framework Django, pyramid, turbo gear are easy to learn, feature packed and popular.
- Has a wide range of applications like creating famous video games, developing 2D imaging as well as 3D animation packages
- Multi-purpose language used by popular companies like Cisco, IBM, Mozilla, Google, Quora, HP, Dropbox, Qualcomm, etc.
- Highly demanding on the job market.
Reason for demand:
- Fundamentally a front-end language, it can also be practiced on the server-side throughout Node.js to create scalable network applications
Owned by oracle corporation java is one of the oldest, most common in demand computer programming language in use today. Well think your favorite games and apps. The most popular games is created by java. Another important factor is most web development companies use java on their website. This helps to developers “write once, work anywhere”(WORA).
Reasons for Demand
- Java is highly recognized for its scalability and portability across multiple platforms from mainframe data centers to smartphone
- Its powerful features include strong memory management, high performance, backward compatible and top-notch security
- With its presence in almost 3 billion devices, Java’s new frameworks such as Spring, Struts, and Hibernate have also become very popular
- Forms the base for and used in a multitude of domains including mobile application, web development, system programming, and big data
Created by Microsoft java is considered one of the most powerful language in the dot net framework. Anders Hejlsberg is the creator of java. It is powerful flexible language that gives you a comprehensive programming foundation which is applicable for PHP, java, objective-c and more.
Reasons for Demand
- Rich set of libraries make compilation and execution with C# lightning fast
- It is used in backend operations of several popular websites like Bing, Dell, Visual Studio and Market Watch
- C# uses frameworks like Xamarin and .NET for building mobile applications and game development.
- C# is mostly used with Microsoft’s .NET framework to design web forms, windows applications, etc.
C++ is object oriented very technical programming language. It is like the bread and butter of the programming language. Almost a low level system like operating system, file system is written by C++. If you wish to be a system level programmer you will learn C++.
Reason for demand
- C++ is an object-oriented programming language.
- Availibility of ready to use STL libraries in C++.
- Used in Game development, GUI applications, Desktop applications, real-time mathematical simulations.
- 7M+ repositories for C and 560K+ repositories for C++ on Github
- Companies working on C and C++: eBay, Spotify, Adobe, Oracle, HP, Huawei, IBM, PhonePe
PHP is a server side scripting language. Which is used by 79% people.it is mainly used for dynamic and data heavy websites and application. PHP is a simple, fist and platform independent general purpose programming language.
Reason for demand
- PHP is used by 79.0% of all the websites whose server-side programming languages are known
- PHP is simple, fast and platform-independent
- Companies that have that use PHP like Facebook, yahoo, Wikipedia.
R is designed by statisticians and was specialized for statistical computing and thus is known as ‘’ lingua franca of statistics”. As a technology improves the data company research and collect become more and more complex data. R has been adopted by many as the language of choice the data. This language not only open source but also come with cross platforms.
Reasons for Demand
- It is open source, and comes with cross platform compatibility and can also be used to create interactive web-apps
- The R community is over 6 Million Repositories on GitHub
- Many companies use R, including Mu Sigma, Google, Twitter, etc
- R has 10,000+ packages to cater diverse needs
Apples swift like goggles go is necessary for software development for web. If you interested in apple products and mobile app development you will start with swift. First announced 2014 swift is relatively new programming language for develop IOS an MACIOS web application. It is fit for apples operating system. What did they think about it? Cross platform, easy to maintain code, dynamic library, faster devolvement and many more.
3 main features of swift
- One of the main USP of Swift is its language design. It offers a more productive and better alternative to Objective-C in the Apple Ecosystem with simpler, concise, and clean syntax and developer ergonomic features.
- Swift also offers features of modern program languages: null safety. Also, it provides syntactic sugar to avoid the “Pyramid of Doom.”
- As a compiled language, Swift is blazing fast as C++. It is also gaining increasing popularity in system programming and other domains.
Ruby is created in1990s. It is extremely popular for beginner. Especially those with quick productivity with goal. Job prospects with high salary make ruby attractive. It features a programming language that is dynamic, object oriented, easy to learn and also cross platform. It is open source secure platform. Also its web devolvement framework dispute the server side development industry. Twitter, Airbnb, shopify use rails on ruby to build their website.
3 key features of ruby
- Ruby has combined some of the best features of programming languages successfully: dynamic, object-oriented, functional, garbage-collected, and concise.
- Although Ruby itself is not disruptive, its Web development framework Ruby on Rails is probably the most disruptive and influential Server-side Web development framework.
- Ruby is used by some of the largest software projects like Twitter, GitHub, Airbnb, and has excellent tooling and framework support.
Rust is developed by Mozilla corporation rust like C and C++ is primarily for low level programming languages. Stack overflow 2020 developers survey that found the most loving programing language is rust. Rust is now very demandable programming language in job market.
when deciding which programming language should I learn its important not to get flashy trends and popularity content. The best programming language 2021 is likely same one as the best language 2018 or 2019 and that will be continued for several years. Although the field of computer programming is changes rapidly. If you are a beginner and think what language I learn I will suggest that what language is easy to you and which purpose you done by this language.
Video link: https://youtu.be/Bi3MHIQVgdo